New Frontiers kewl?

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
So what u think of NF so far, those playing the beta?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
only the 17th thread about it :eek6:

its fine, zergy but instant action kinda

Helme

Resident Freddy
I like it. Might be the thing i played with an buffbot and overpowered fotm classes against people with low resist and unbuffed or that the expansion actually brings more fun with the instant porting system, the i win RA's (well most of them) goes away and new get introduced.. many more classes are welcome to join so people who really like thiere thanes etc. can RvR without getting told thiere gimped all the time.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Testing new classes is very fun but keepfights are ZzZzz....

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
NF rox ... heaven for soloers tho ;) .. only thing that sucks is that u can see fights on the map ;<

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Keep fights get zzzz

Fg fights always have at least a fg of Archers from all realms adding ;>

Only good thing is testing so many class's out you would normally never get to play or never will again. Know your enemy or get a taste for your next class basically.

In reality the NF beta ppl are playing now will be absolutely nothing like the NF we play when it goes live. People may actually care about dying so much and be stuck with there old class's :>

oh and you also get to learn some french and german xD.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Lizz! :)

I like NF more then i'd expected to do. Patch has both its good and bad, but the best thing by FAR, is that you never have to w8 for Gothis again! :cheers:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
Hi Lizz! :)

I like NF more then i'd expected to do. Patch has both its good and bad, but the best thing by FAR, is that you never have to w8 for Gothis again! :cheers:

no, the best thing is that you don't have to walk to emain anymore from DL. :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
NF is so cool im gonna have to retire bard forevah!

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
BTW. Im retiring bard and cancelling the account because I have been using radar frequently.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
cant be any worse in rvr than it is now so im looking forward to NF :O

Aussie

Banned
Divinia said:
BTW. Im retiring bard and cancelling the account because I have been using radar frequently.
tell us something we don't know .

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
for me it rocks got my scout to 50 so ill be having a crap load of fun :D

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
I finaly downloaded and tryed it too.
And i think its gonna be great, /rw teleport brings u fast back into the battlefield again, hardly no downtime.

My concern tough will be the lag, no matter how uber graphix gui the game are,..if it lags like hell its no fun.
I cross my fingers and looking forward to meet u all in NF.

:cheers:

Herjulf

Banned
Personally i have mixed feelings.

The worst things are the new OVERPOWERED unique caster RA´s.
Yet another melee nerf.
And increased dmg output overall in NF.

There are 90% melee absorb self buffs stacking with abs, af and resists. making a zerker doing 10dmg/hit on a sorc. and hit back with 25-30dmg per strike, moc1-2 on a sorc and he can solo 6 meleers tanking him.
Theurgist get a AE all enemies interupt pet 500u.
Runemaster 90% 360 melee evade (bugged / dont work atm)

a + is removal of MoTA, will raise cast speed for casters overall, but we are talking about like 0.2-0-5 secs longer cast times.

When it comes to RvR it can sometimes be fun, however it is already getting old with the sieges.
where a melee class is reduced to caster/archer/blockbot food. Fighting over trebs.
On walls it is casters strafing out playing a cast as many nukes before archers/caster starts casting back game.

More and More zerg movements starting to occur, the fun solo ppl running to action on /rw map, is less reoccuring.

Overall i think RvR will become more boring over time.

On gorre ML´s isnt an issue but i see them being more important especially as a counter assasain tool for casters. Infact it could very well nullify the threat totally. a keep has a very limited number of climb spots.

Its the one who grabs power relics first who will have the advantage.

My overall grade for NF isnt good.

It has been pretty fun i must say but mostly because it has been balanced realm rank wise and no ML´s and capped templates.

The final product going live on our servers is doom :/

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
rdy to roll out onto the fresh new tennis lawns of emain.. the brand new fleece carpet of odins and the new and improved gravel forumla for hadrians.. bring NF to us NOW imo :worthy:

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
bah...

and write more to post this post on the thread with posts of screenies etc post... wrong post mehbeh ?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone dumping their tanks to reroll castors is stoopid, there will be ALOT of free keels for tanks. After week and a half Ive been to like 1 keep defence and 5 tower defences.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
Personally i have mixed feelings.

The worst things are the new OVERPOWERED unique caster RA´s.
Yet another melee nerf.
And increased dmg output overall in NF.

There are 90% melee absorb self buffs stacking with abs, af and resists. making a zerker doing 10dmg/hit on a sorc. and hit back with 25-30dmg per strike, moc1-2 on a sorc and he can solo 6 meleers tanking him.
Theurgist get a AE all enemies interupt pet 500u.
Runemaster 90% 360 melee evade (bugged / dont work atm)

a + is removal of MoTA, will raise cast speed for casters overall, but we are talking about like 0.2-0-5 secs longer cast times.

When it comes to RvR it can sometimes be fun, however it is already getting old with the sieges.
where a melee class is reduced to caster/archer/blockbot food. Fighting over trebs.
On walls it is casters strafing out playing a cast as many nukes before archers/caster starts casting back game.

More and More zerg movements starting to occur, the fun solo ppl running to action on /rw map, is less reoccuring.

Overall i think RvR will become more boring over time.

On gorre ML´s isnt an issue but i see them being more important especially as a counter assasain tool for casters. Infact it could very well nullify the threat totally. a keep has a very limited number of climb spots.

Its the one who grabs power relics first who will have the advantage.

My overall grade for NF isnt good.

It has been pretty fun i must say but mostly because it has been balanced realm rank wise and no ML´s and capped templates.

The final product going live on our servers is doom :/

well the unique RA the theu gets isnt all that good, ofc its nice, but its only a max of 8 pets it can summon so it wont be like a, i rush and use this RA to interreupt everybody :D.

and the damage output of every thing on gorre is kind of hard to test since not many people have good resist. but i must say if the damage my caveshamie can give stays, im fine :D cause a 290 dot poisen is pretty good, ofc its with about 100 crit damage :D but still.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
herjulf ->

odd, i could swear i read the sorcs rr5 ability didnt work if you're moving or casting, so your scenario wouldnt happen.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Crimson LoneWolf said:
herjulf ->

odd, i could swear i read the sorcs rr5 ability didnt work if you're moving or casting, so your scenario wouldnt happen.

that was the original design - it was changed

how to deal with a sorcerer in NF? at least for hibs it's stun nuke nuke... same as ever, surely ;)

(mids can roll a cheesedancer and kill them with that I guess - the 90% immunity is only to melee so that sorc will still get nuked to paste, just they get to annoy all the stealthers)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
that was the original design - it was changed

umm, repeat that please?

You mean sorcs can nuke and shit while being "immune" to to melee dmg?

JuTzU_XD

Fledgling Freddie
50 Killrake L.SC
50 Pilare
50 Slinkie
50 Barudi L.Tailor
50 Toxicate
50 Deleterina
50 Selector
50 Cavie L.AC
50 Ballistor
50 Old