New Frontier's Keeps

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
they made the keeps like relics :/ they made the towers like keeps o_O
lol keeps take so long to take... this screws rvr up... they know when ur taking a keep so they can quickly defend it then u end up fighting for hours getting no where :/ lame teleport crap :(

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Tbh, from playing gorre abit the teleport stuff doest realy mean you get to defend any faster as you cant teleport to a keep under siege, and keeps now are further apart so theres more to run.

But i agree with what you say on keep takes though, lvl10 keep = 1day siege in some cases. And on a server like pryd, i just cant see Hib ever being able to take a lvl10 let alone keep a relic for any amount of time.

NF = good on high pop server, shite on low pop server.

err yes all well and good but i dont anticipate many keeps being kept at lvl10 for very long with the extortionate BP cost.

and shouldnt keep takes TAKE DAYS? they did in real life.. i dont see the problem.. lots of fun for all to be had.. and the concept of re-inforcement actually means something since youll have time to come help during a keep seige.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
On gorre it generally works by, you hit an outlying tower quickly to stop teleports, then you take the nearest two towers to the keep so you can use the large siege weapons on them and then take the keep itself.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Try, "organisation" I can promise you, its 10x more effective and quicker to take keeps, then just zerging to a keep, then whining about it being defended.

Take towers around the realm, make it difficult for them to get there.

Can have a group roaming around between teleport keep and the keep under attack, helping to divert enemy.

Theres even an offencive way, go to their realm via boats, and take their keeps, stop them getting into your realm if they've settled into your realm with a few keeps.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Think about it, when nf goes live, its not the same as it is now, ppl gonna work together (alb zerg = random zerging evrything they meet). Seen lvl 10 keeps go down pretty fast (3 holes in the wall) just cous ppl used siege, and did ASSIST each other on their targets

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
isn't the teleport system only there for testing only, is it removed in live version? just wondering

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
hahahha to see the silly hibby and middy gank groups cry makes my heard fill of joy :D wats the matter first your radars stop working and now you cant gank anymore?

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
its instant action with the map and teleport system, tanks take trebs and rams, casters cast :touch:

now QQ more

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Think about it, when nf goes live, its not the same as it is now, ppl gonna work together (alb zerg = random zerging evrything they meet). Seen lvl 10 keeps go down pretty fast (3 holes in the wall) just cous ppl used siege, and did ASSIST each other on their targets
Saw blendrake survive for hours with about 10 holes in the wall recently though - lots of defenders inside the main keep.

Jank

Fledgling Freddie
You’re not playing the game right imo,

Attack the towers then run offensives from them to attack the keeps. Once u have the collective, hold them or you will lose teleport (a vital resource for defence).

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
true on Gorre atm, ppl just zerg places with no tactics not even help each other, and no healing classes in RvR :/ mite be the problem but every one has bb's ( not me tho i have to beg ppl for buffs ) but the keep guards also roam in Guard Grps now with personal healing guards, and they are like 10x buffed warriors so stlong to kill :/

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs will be imposible to beet in NF, if they have a Anamist, good luck taking the keep ;)

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
Zorewin said:
hahahha to see the silly hibby and middy gank groups cry makes my heard fill of joy :D wats the matter first your radars stop working and now you cant gank anymore?

Im drunk atm but omg lol

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
err yes all well and good but i dont anticipate many keeps being kept at lvl10 for very long with the extortionate BP cost.

and shouldnt keep takes TAKE DAYS? they did in real life.. i dont see the problem.. lots of fun for all to be had.. and the concept of re-inforcement actually means something since youll have time to come help during a keep seige.

acually, it wasent very rare that keep sieges could take many months, even longer :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Zorewin said:
Gank groups exist in all realms, why would the crying be restricted to Mids and Hibs? ;) But yeah, it seems to me gank groups will have to adapt to a new set of playing rules, but I think it will still be fun (at least if your group is capable of killing large amounts of enemies, not all are). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom