New fotms ? =D

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
I think bards will be fotm, cus they will get MoC and thats totally out of hands according to some :x
MoC will be good for the shitty bards that cant EVER seem to get end off..

:flame:

vintervargen

Banned
moc on bards is just another insta mez or when some stealthers adds... worth it?

yes, because all bards should have acu3 for motart already

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
I think MoC on a bard might be handy when you get jumped and both GP's are down. Purge, MoC, then you can spam a couple of mezzes, demezz your whole grp then stick end on without getting interupted the whole time. Ofc, slam would be a bitch. :p Could wait till they break your mez for you, then moc and save purge for slams.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
I just look forward to all the newly rerolled HO mercs who expect 100% harder hits look like idiots when they realize that 20 str more and 10 qui less wont make that difference.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I just look forward to all the newly rerolled HO mercs who expect 100% harder hits look like idiots when they realize that 20 str more and 10 qui less wont make that difference.

it is the H-O skillz that kill not the stats !! thay are huge and smelly like shammys !

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Xanthian said:
MoC will be good for the shitty bards that cant EVER seem to get end off..

:flame:

or the tards who never ever tried to get a cast-aemezz off :flame:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Yeah, yeah, but some of us have held of creating mercs until ToA. So look forward all you want. ;)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
100000 mercs running around solo between apk and amg as opposed to 1000000 paladines in their shiny epic!

Oh no, the world is ending...

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Thanes will be the new FotM!
Some albs allready want them nerfed :m00:

http://vnboards.ign.com/Realm_of_Albion/b22184/63925033/?27

for the first its an hib and for the 2nd then did 1 person become some?? as i know is some pluralis(sp?)

noaim said:

bet u havnt seen pics from US server where HO mercs hit for 400-500 no-crit in main hand :) HO mercs with 25% dmg hit nearly like pre 1.62 zerkers so yes the 20 more str and 10 lesser qui is worth it!!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
bet u havnt seen pics from US server where HO mercs hit for 400-500 no-crit in main hand :) HO mercs with 25% dmg hit nearly like pre 1.62 zerkers so yes the 20 more str and 10 lesser qui is worth it!!

And you wasnt informed that they brought down the 25% cap to 10%? Besides, on those screenies it is just that, the 25% damage-bonus makes the difference, not the 20 extra str and the lack of 10 qui.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
for the first its an hib and for the 2nd then did 1 person become some?? as i know is some pluralis(sp?)
1 - It was posted on the alb forum and the poster has 2 lv 50 alb chars in his sig.
2 - ok, so i exaggerated a little, but....
3 - ..does it really matter? The thread i linked to is stupid anyway and not to be taken seriously. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom