New Flava RvR Group Sign Up

Zede

Part of the furniture
5 Months Ago, Microso of The Last Watch started up a pre-toa
2 Cabbie/2 Sorc RvR caster group. Needed a bit of tweaking, but hell it worked ! For one reason or another, it was not continued...

But now....I am sure everybody is well aware of the Kill Spam Bodyrots group are getting these days.... Our beloved Alb tank groups I think are finding if alot harder now with tao and dem damn hibbie caster groups :) I am without doubt the outcast group are skilled, and that does contribute alot in their success, but heck I can only try and emulate :)

So, I am gonna try and get together this group :

Mind Sorc
Body Sorc
Spirit Cabbie
Spirit Cabbie
Cleric
Cleric - Moi RR4x ML5
Mini
* not sure !

*I was in this group set up with Microso as advised, we ran a pally, and sometimes an earth theurg...suggestions please for last spot ?

Im gonna be posting a similar thread on the general discussion boards of the larger guilds, for maximum readership. If I manage to get the required classes, I am fully prepared to contribute to buying a respec stone for the sorc/cabbies if they are specced wrong.

I think as ever, the problem will be finding sorcerers..... Id like to run this set up for a few hours a night, starting with a few nights a week. Serious contenders please !!

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Well I love RvR no matter what the group set up is....this does sound like a good one.

I put my Paladin with Mob 3 at your disposal..unfortunatley I don't ahve bodyguard yet which I think is very important for your MA, if you have one.

Still here if required.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Ideally

Spot 8 = Friar ML 8 battle master with Staff of the God.

Self end regen / good damage
Base buffs = more spec buffs for Group
Elemantal resists = better resists against debuff nukeing chanter groups
SoG unbreakable AoE snare ( no imunity timer so can be chained with other SoG users ) = extra CC
Bodyguard with the bodyguard looking like a caster = major confusion ;)

But then how many ML 8 battlemaster Friars are there :(

Morphable

Fledgling Freddie
well once im Ml8 , id be more than happy to join (No SoG thou) , only ml2 atm , but working on it , also have to respec my ml once im high enough.... but keep me posted and illl be more than happy to do it once i get BG

Keif rr5l2 ml2 perfector

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Might want to give this setup a try, let me know if you need a mind sorc :)

P.S. I do have a SoG :)

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
and loose sos and another demezzer? (which is somewhat needed for this kind of group setup)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom