new fins news!

Muhadib

Fledgling Freddie
Story goes about another 'interesting' member!

I log on in game in the morning ...

first thing is that list is gone and new list is born!
Well i subscribe again on new list.
Get on 1st place as FOP + leech.
..... 12hours later ....

It is my turn, and i bring my FOP.
Now i shall LOOT and HEAL.
In the next second: "Oh too late, your FOP didn't make it in time ... you are out, you had 30mins" (which were 10mins)
So he threw me out and took guild member into group!

About the fins spot at all!
They had 5 ANI
and druid and FOP (they used for heal) and ppl died there.
And a 'interesting' set up for fins as you can see on screenshot.

Well, the fopper asked we when he can leave and if i take his place 10 mins after i arrived. LK didn't tell him that he threw me out!

LK: Frisketorget (Llaw Altian)

.... now you know what you can expect from that guy, never heard of that guild before.

Screenshot: http://muhadib.eof.at/fins.jpg
(you can see there fins setup, the druid in there who was supposed to heal and how old Fopper asked me about my FOP)
Was taken 10mins after LK told me that i can't get in!

Teue - 48 Mana Eld

(edit: waiting for his excuses ....)

Muhadib

Fledgling Freddie
ack, right i am indeed kinda new to DAoC and to Exalibur.
Just heard from rl friends that it was a side guild of alts.

So i ask myself why they have such members?

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to daoc then, and they are the alt guild of Llaw Arian ? spelling maybe fked heh, dont judge ppl on what they do at fins though, fins has been fked since anims came into FoTM

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
i find myself asking why people keep whineing about fins again and again... why not learn from past fins threads and realise that it ends up in flameing.... no wants to know, no one needs to know, and it usually ends up in the person starting the thread being called all manor of names.... simple.. got a probem with someone take it up with them or thier gm...

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
see he says 5 ani fop etc is odd for fins but hasn't it been like that the last few months ^ ^

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
the guy frisketorget seems like a fucking retard, tho i dont know who his main is.

couldnt agree more...
Biggest **** I have met so far tbh....

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Nobody

I will only take myself time to answer here as i have been pmed by some friends.
This person was told to get to fins and after 30 mins he didnt show up, he got noticed almost 1 hour b4 he should come that soon he had his spot, second he didnt want to do anything else than just fop (idle). To put it like this, i dont care at all about you and your xp, my concern is my own xp and the groups xp. I dont have time to take care of small babys that just make trouble. My only concern was leaving the grp to work after i left. And if u recall u did page me all day delaying your arrival to fins and excusing yourself on your begging for fop to your friends. I had enough of it and droped u, pure and simple.
And if u didnt listen about LA, well after all you sound like a nobody, and a nobody you will stay.

Zorah/Fisketorget
LA drood

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
yea the LK was abit of a tard but hey that what u get when u want to join a pl grp :/ btw in 1.70 fins wont be as good anymore lol - nerfing fop :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u'll have to learn a lot more about online gaming if this suprises u (even if u've played many other online games)
fiske is a friendly guy as are the most people i see on that screenshot as many are also in my guild, can 't say anything bad about those i see
i rather believe fiske's version instead of ur accusing and whining, sry but get a grip, this a game

and if u whine after 1 thing like this well good luck with ur whining career

and digi and vinter, sry same too you :)

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt that luri on the right, draeran or something, look uber fucking cute?

love the small arms

pity that luri's overall are gay.

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Muhadib said:
Screenshot: http://muhadib.eof.at/fins.jpg
(you can see there fins setup, the druid in there who was supposed to heal and how old Fopper asked me about my FOP)
Was taken 10mins after LK told me that i can't get in!

Teue - 48 Mana Eld

(edit: waiting for his excuses ....)

the druid in there who was supposed to heal
He wase my Leech whit my Animist .. so no he wase not supose to heal ..

and the job of LK imo is to keap the grp happy .. it went well all day .. till about 17:00 then the whiners logged on

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Tzeentch said:

love the small arms

I think u're right, he looks cuter than the average luri.

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Why this heapens (Zorah, LA drood)

I want to say thank you to the people that has given me theyr word of support about this matter. For those that dont know why some ppl here complain i can tell you why. Most of the complainers are ppl that where so xp horny that didnt care about trying to act like fools, after all this is a game and all that shit that is beeing trown at me doesnt realy affect nothing. To take the responsibility of beeing the LK means also that the chance that someone isnt happy will be at 100%... (i can asure u of that). And my only main concern as i say earlyer is that the grp does well, IF i have to take in a lootpicker that will also heal in the front of another that cant do that i WILL do so, in the best interest for the grp. To those idiots that wore NOT in the grp and saying it is a bad setup, please, show me a char that has been made 50 with 17 hours playtime. Then i will say the setup is bad, i got a screen shot of my NS that has now 20 hours playtime and lvl 50, if u can do better.. then show me.
About the guy from the RR that is saying i am a retard, well, the story is as it follows, we went to kill the dragon and had to walk from Innis, this animist was semi afk i presume since he didnt work on the fight against the inc mobs. He then got pissed off and called all of us there for "noobs", i am certain the most noob was the guy who got the aggro on him eaven nobody complain about that. He then left, i added him to my ignore list, we killed the dragon in no time, everyone was happy, and the loser was that animist. Plain and simple, it is sad that people like that eaven get to play in the good guilds as i have friends in the RR and think the atitute problem destroys for the good guys there.
Now these persons that give me critic here take it so serious as it would be a matter of life and death, but if u see on the coments its only the guys that didnt get to join on what they wanted. If it is so serious for you guys and u cant hold the fury. Please try to get to me irl, i am sure it will be fixed then. Or maybe u guys should just open your eyes and see that its just a game :m00:

Azrah

It's my birthday today!
Zorah said:
This person was told to get to fins and after 30 mins he didnt show up, he got noticed almost 1 hour b4 he should come that soon he had his spot, second he didnt want to do anything else than just fop (idle).
[...]
well after all you sound like a nobody, and a nobody you will stay.

concerning the time thing: well... i got a call from him "i just got fins place - can you log on your druid?" i said yes and the druid got logged on about 2 minutes later. 10 (!!!) minutes later i got a call "i got dropped from the list etc." - so much about 30 minutes or even 1 hour... plz at least be honest and admit that you wanted the spot for a guild mate.

concerning the idle thing: the fop druid in fins group usually isn't supposed to do anything - neither is the leech. and the fop that was there before wasn't supposed to do anything as well. and besides that... what do you have the lootpicker spot for?!

at the "being nobody" thing: if not being a nobody means having an attitude like you do, i never ever want to become someone. ah and btw... who are you anyway? playing in this realm for nearly 2 years and never heard of you... are you... a... erm... nobody? (this should just show that just because not every single player knows your name you don't become a nobody straight away)

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Azrah said:
concerning the time thing: well... i got a call from him "i just got fins place - can you log on your druid?" i said yes and the druid got logged on about 2 minutes later. 10 (!!!) minutes later i got a call "i got dropped from the list etc." - so much about 30 minutes or even 1 hour... plz at least be honest and admit that you wanted the spot for a guild mate.

concerning the idle thing: the fop druid in fins group usually isn't supposed to do anything - neither is the leech. and the fop that was there before wasn't supposed to do anything as well. and besides that... what do you have the lootpicker spot for?!

at the "being nobody" thing: if not being a nobody means having an attitude like you do, i never ever want to become someone. ah and btw... who are you anyway? playing in this realm for nearly 2 years and never heard of you... are you... a... erm... nobody? (this should just show that just because not every single player knows your name you don't become a nobody straight away)

Well.. howcome u didnt listen from me? Well cause i havent been on DaoC for more than half a year, and what are u after 2 years dude? Consider us 2 like water, i am a river that flows.. always moving to new and better things, u are like that water that stands still, and never moves or improves. Think about it and one day u might become good. Have a nice day

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Burp said:
the druid in there who was supposed to heal
He wase my Leech whit my Animist .. so no he wase not supose to heal ..

and the job of LK imo is to keap the grp happy .. it went well all day .. till about 17:00 then the whiners logged on

This druid didnt heal duo to him running 2 acounts on same computer, everyone in the grp knew of it and nobody complain about it.
Good work that day m8

Azrah

It's my birthday today!
Zorah said:
u are like that water that stands still, and never moves or improves.
oh, how good that you know so much about me and what i do besides playing daoc - thx for the good laugh... that made my day :D

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeentch said:

love the small arms

i should whip you within an inch of your life you halfbreed elph/celt thought i was the only luwi you had eyes for :(

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Oh more Fins whine, can I be the first to say, "QQ noob!" :D

Mighty, Tzee is of strong slut, you should be used to it by now. :(

Burp

Fledgling Freddie
Zorah said:
This druid didnt heal duo to him running 2 acounts on same computer, everyone in the grp knew of it and nobody complain about it.
Good work that day m8

Yep went verry well all day .. 2 more char up to 50 QQ

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
i normaly gets much joy of reading these posts and i keep wondering why ppl keep moaning about fins yes its nice easy exp when it works and to keep it working it demands some n*zi style from the LK and there will ALWAYS be ppl that feel pissed on...

i did lvl a few chars there last one 6 months back ( with no anis fop etc. but still ) at that point it was stealthers that did feel pissed on or the # 120 bb druid on list ....

my point : if you wonna get easy exp at fins get ready for the crap and deal with it ingame it helps nothing to make flame post here. if you cant handle it go lvl another place ( i did )

fins are easy if you can be arsed.

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Traxxx said:
i normaly gets much joy of reading these posts and i keep wondering why ppl keep moaning about fins yes its nice easy exp when it works and to keep it working it demands some n*zi style from the LK and there will ALWAYS be ppl that feel pissed on...

i did lvl a few chars there last one 6 months back ( with no anis fop etc. but still ) at that point it was stealthers that did feel pissed on or the # 120 bb druid on list ....

my point : if you wonna get easy exp at fins get ready for the crap and deal with it ingame it helps nothing to make flame post here. if you cant handle it go lvl another place ( i did )

fins are easy if you can be arsed.

Yupp, as LK u chose whats best for the grp some times, for a loot picker, if i can chose a warden with bt, that can also heal and loot i will go for him..rather than the ranger or the hero. Ppl that are leveling there DONT go there to lvl other ppls chars, they go for theyr own (some cases friends). So dont blame the LKs for making choices that fits the grp well. We worked for ourselfs, not for the rest.
This dude has a point :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom