Books New Feist book!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Raymond E Feist's new book 'Rides a Dread Legion' is out :) Got myself a lovely hardcopy from Waterstones and i'm on page 25 lol.

So far there has been no mention of any buxom babes riding CorNokZ

Uara

Part of the furniture
What no buxom babes, that makes me sad :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just got to page 169 and smiled like a smiley man!

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure I want to carry on with the series now the Nakor is dead, he was my favourite character by far, and one of the best I've ever read =(

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Was at a Feist book signing last week (I know, geek 2k or what?) and someone asked him if he finds it difficult killing off characters, he basically said no he quite enjoys it.

Also - another major death at the end of RaDL. He's made much of Pug's prophecy that he'll lose everyone he cares about and there's only 3-4 books left so he's started thinning the ranks I guess.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah Nakor was so cool, loved his little bag of oranges :p There's alot of characters so I think he may have to kill off all the mortal ones, jump ahead 50 years and start a new angle to work with.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Only read if you've read the whole book.
OMG! Miranda and possibly Caleb are dead! They did not confirm Caleb and his wife/kids died, but they were in the building which was on fire that killed so many people.

What's strange is Miranda is Long Lived so I did not expect him to get rid of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom