New expansion pack screenies and info

O

old.Hannible Lector

Nice

Look's Good...But dont You Think All You Will See Is This New Race Everywhere Because Everybody Will Want To See What It Is Like, No Obbligation Of Course

W

wolvon fury

Seen that from Catacombs, link there.
I want to see the Hibernia race, a Human Tree, sounds groovy

I

ivan_tribbiani

So far i am not particularly impressed by the classes they have to offer to be honest.
Necromancy as an art can be an interesting concept to introduce, but Fighter/mage class is already there and we all know that in most cases they are gimped <well the only one that aint is skald, hence minstrels arent fighters but rogues>

O

old.Hannible Lector

o--k

I Have Heard Alot Of People Talking About Gimped and nerfed

but what does it meen??:sex::sex:

G

Gef

Heh, Jester would have been a cool one..

AE laughter mez, while everyone is cracking up laughing at how gimpy he is, he can run around and beat them over the head with his little jester stick thing.

G

Gef

Gimped = a bit crappy
Nerfed = Mythic hates you

O

Orin Askhammare

Odd that every one of the screenshots released so far that I have seen is from... drumroll... Albion!

Do Albion first, then quickly do midgard and finally give Hibernia a second golf course :) I heard they were going to add a large weapon called a "driver" to Hibernia :clap:

S

SilverHood

I would love it if hibs got a "trimmer" weapon

O

old.job

Yeah Enchanters get a new pet 'Underhill Caddy'

I

ivan_tribbiani

I wonder if there will be a guild called '18 hole pleasure/leisure squad' ehem. Just a thought.....

C

case-rigantis

just wondered does anyone know if they will increase the no. of characters each account can have in the expansion?

otherwise to play the new characters will mean deketing an old character

any ideas guys?

I

ivan_tribbiani

I really dont see why they would and i havent seen it mentioned anywhere to be honest, but im a lazy git so i might be wrong

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Gef
Gimped = a bit crappy
Nerfed = Mythic hates you

actually clearer would be

Gimbed= You f***ed up.

Nerfed= GOA f***ed you up.

No offence to GAO, i don't care, game is a game but that is the common opinion :p

Oh and [edit] seems like Albs finally get what they deserve....

Ein Farmer, a lickybombombäää.... :D

G

Gef

just wondered does anyone know if they will increase the no. of characters each account can have in the expansion?

otherwise to play the new characters will mean deketing an old character

Hope not .. there are too many bloody alts as it is

C

case-rigantis

if they don`t increas the no. of characters per account i`ll be definatly leaving DAOC for one of the new RPG`s

G

Gef

Originally posted by old.windforce

Made any enemy's there Gef? or was an other scout:rolleyes:

I think an archer must have slept with the boss's wife or summit ..

Case: I dont think they can up the number of chars per server, its hardcoded into the game. Its one of the fundemental starting blocks and it would be too hard to change. Something like that anyway, it was in a grab bag on herald a while back ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom