New event merchs!

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Merchants have been sighted across the Realms, bringing with them powerful items scavenged from the battlefield of last months the recent demonic invasion. Denizens of the Realm of Albion will find these peddlers of mystical wares in close proximity to the Smith's Forge in Cotswold. In the lands of Midgard, a caravan of merchants has been spotted setting up camp just outside of the portal leading to the Shrouded Isles outside the town of Mularn. Finally, travelling salesmen have taken refuge near Ardee in the Realm of Hibernia, drawing in supplies and tempting passersby with their goods near the well just to the North of town.

Travelling with these Merchants throughout the Realms, Jonda Dawn seeks to reward those brave souls who participated in the vanquishing of the demonic hordes during last month's Live Event, Infernal Awakenings. Those who bear the titles of Destroyer, Conqueror or Vanquisher of Arnak as proof of their deeds may speak with Jonda and choose a prize for their efforts. Please be sure to choose carefully, as all selections are final.

There are superb sleeves for sale for everyone (30p, not tradeable). I suggest you go get yours while you can!

Caster sleeves for example:

con 22
acu 22
heat 5%
mythical power regen 10
con cap 5
acu cap 5
pierce magic 3%
magic damage 2%
180 heal proc

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Is it possible to buy these sleeves even tho you havent got any of the titles?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Is it possible to buy these sleeves even tho you havent got any of the titles?

Yes. There are separate rewards for the ones with title (MoH and few others).

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I bought 3 alreyd and i think ill just stop now >_<

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Those sleeves are pretty nice - loot seems to be the same across all realms. The hib cloth ones have the stripey skin of pre-ToA crafted cloth!

The merchants are also selling food and drink and there's a real party atmosphere going on. It's tempting, but remember not to over indulge on the Sheerie Sherry and the Skyros Kebabs!

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Just 1 question please, do the items lose con % when repaired too much? at that price, not tradeable and not available forever, should be like that, shouldn't it?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Just 1 question please, do the items lose con % when repaired too much? at that price, not tradeable and not available forever, should be like that, shouldn't it?

No need to repair items that doesnt have +skill in them, the con/durr doesnt affect regular stats/resists only skill pts ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
No need to repair items that doesnt have +skill in them, the con/durr doesnt affect regular stats/resists only skill pts ;)

nope but armor parts needs to be repaired or u get hit for more % dmg ;)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hm those are nice sleeves, would be good on the VW (slayer sleves have sucky stats but great procs). Hope they're still around in a week or so when I'm back from holiday...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
+ they dont stack with the mythical power myth :S allready tested :S

Afran

Part of the furniture
+ they dont stack with the mythical power myth :S allready tested :S

Incorrect

They DO stack.

The HP regen & GHM don't stack however, as mythical HP regen caps out at 50. You can test this easily by stacking an average health myth with the health sleeves, comparing to GHM alone then GHM+Sleeves.

Tests have been done to show that GPM + Sleeves stack. Several times. Go try again :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
what about average power myth and sleeves? Do they stack or what?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Some says it stacks, some says it doesn't.. I'm not gonna bother with 30p for sleeves with shit utility just to get more power regen

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Some says it stacks, some says it doesn't.. I'm not gonna bother with 30p for sleeves with shit utility just to get more power regen

I just finished crafting my new cleric template with the sleeves in, and greater power myth, hello there 25 power regen xD

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I just finished crafting my new cleric template with the sleeves in, and greater power myth, hello there 25 power regen xD

Its stupid imo, just imagine taking a Hib keep after Bain pbaoe boost + Druids with this crap :twak:

- English -

Resident Freddy
Its stupid imo, just imagine taking a Hib keep after Bain pbaoe boost + Druids with this crap :twak:

makes no difference .. people dont go OOP as it is.

Stupid changes spoilt the game.

Playing Uthgard atm, such a better state of game.

Everz

FH is my second home
makes no difference .. people dont go OOP as it is.

Stupid changes spoilt the game.

Playing Uthgard atm, such a better state of game.

Yes, that super slow leveling is so much more fun :p.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Yes, that super slow leveling is so much more fun :p.

its not that slow, you just need to know how to level. Its slower than live, but tbh its alot more fun as there are actually xp groups going to old dungeons etc.

Everz

FH is my second home
Werent you saying how good utharg was and how shit ywain was a few weeks ago

It's leveling is slow, thats the only downfall of Uthgard. Still better then ywain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom