New Epic quests?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

I was under the impression that with patch 1.48 there would also be the new Epic quests...

For Armsmen, Scouts, Friars en Theurgists after the lvl40 quest (Craft of Retribution) there 1 epic quest divided in 4 parts at lvl43, 45, 48 and 50. The name of the quest is Feast of the Decadent.

I thought these quests were part of patch 1.48, but when i went to my Armsman trainer in Camelot yesterday i got nothing... i'm lvl47 and completed the lvl40 epic quest.

Is this a bug or are the >40 epics not part of 1.48?

W

-Wedge-

I thought that the lvl 43 and the lvl 45 Epics where in this patch?

O

old.LandShark

all in 1.49.
God that patch is going to own... DF + epics :D

I

Iselin Langkawi

Negative.

However a quest that is worth doing and could be classed as 'epic' in scale is one called Secret Orders. You can get this quest from Heather Barclay in Swanton Keep. You need to be level 41+ for this quest. I guess this will have to do until 1.49...

D

Draylor

Yeah, the Secret Orders quest is well worth doing - I did it last night and met MANY others doing it along the way.

Definitely one of the most interesting quests Ive seen so far, but as with many of them it suffers slightly due to the amount of time spent travelling around the realm on horseback.

Some items, some xp, some gold - yeah, well worthwhile :)

Thanks to Gaenith, Boggie, Glottis and Hobbes for their assistance :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom