new entry.

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I am new to this Server.

I currently play Armsman on Exc server.

i was wonderin' how RvR is on this server?

i am goin' to make Thane =)

so is it worth playin' this server and havin' fun? ^^
or this server is dead ? :S

Lazza Armsman Exc

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome :)

Well, i think you will find RvR abit lacking here, at least till clustering goes live, population is abit lower than exc - but its not like rvr is non-existant, usually just takes a little effort to get something going

Thane is a fine choice nowadays, can be battlemasters for bodyguard and can get WoC and ST, 2 very good Ras :)

edit: Im sure this will still be better than playing armsman in rvr, hehe :p

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
250 online at prime time :mad:

took a run last nite with my skald for the first time in months.. ran around bled brigde... didnt even get jumped ones! :m00:

seems hib and albs are domination the server, but cant tell saying i didnt play more than 1 hour

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Booze , if you understand english, and you want to play Warlock, i dont see as you have much choice. :D

Welcome. :D

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Welcome! :)

I don't know what ppl are about saying there's little rvr on this server 2 days ago I rvred for about 6 hours and I sure had no problem finding any emenies... the hibs killed me plenty of times up at Notto and we took towers and trebbed down walls....don't know what more you need? :)

We got owned by the hibs, but that's another story... :flame:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
:twak:

Tried to rvr yesterday around 10 gmt... didn't meet a single enemy. Tried everywhere :/

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
:twak:

Tried to rvr yesterday around 10 gmt... didn't meet a single enemy. Tried everywhere :/

Try in frontiers, m8 !

Krill

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome and welcome to the thane class. Xenia is right that thanes now have some nice toys to play with, the difficulty is that a thane who is really worthwhile having in a group is also a high ml (ml8 for bg) and high rr (st at high levels for groups, wrath of champs and ip at high for small groups/solo). If you are looking for a class that will give more immediate benefit than having to level up, do sc, do mls, get rr's etc. then I'd gently suggest looking around other than a thane. I'm rr6.3 and have always enjoyed playing my thane and I feel reasonably effective solo but if I'm in good groups I'm usually playing my healer.

I don't find the server dead at all, though it's always been lower population than Excal. However, a certain something happens on Friday and I suspect all servers will take a population hit until everyone who can't be bothered levelling comes back.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Welcome to Prydwen. :) I come from the same realm and server as you, actually. At the moment, levelling up a melee class solo is tough (easier with a buffbot on stick), but come Catacombs, it will be a lot easier and faster.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
hey :)

WoC sucks btw Xenja :p had WoC3 on my thane for a while 450dmg on top of a target with max resists.. not worth 30 RA points especially since the radius is so shit and the damage decreases massively as it goes out. Stood on top of a BD in a duel hit him for 500'ish hit healer pet following him for 120 or so :/

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
-TDA-Shaki said:
another alb/exc rolling mid/pry sigh.........

And this attitude, is just laughable and rather pathetic, as far as I knew mid was suffering lowering numbers?

What would you feel if you moved to a completely new realm and/or server and you had someone basicaly acting as if your not welcome? I'd take bets of abit upset.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hey Booze,

welcome to Midgard. Don't worry about the odd negative comment. A lot of the friends I've come to know originated on Alb/Ex. Well actually they came from their mothers but I don't want to get into a birds and bees type chat.

RvR on Pryd goes through cycles which is felt more than some other servers because of lower population. The upside is you can quite often putter around without getting steamrollered, though a few peeps might dispute this.

In the face of the above evidence, its still a friendly server :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Roo Stercogburn said:
A lot of the friends I've come to know originated on Alb/Ex. Well actually they came from their mothers but I don't want to get into a birds and bees type chat.
Get with the times man, damn this isn't the old days, Royal Mail do all the delieveries these days pfft.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
HI m8 :)

Prydwen like all other servers got it's charme .. full of friendly players .. many oldies have left once or twice and quite some have returned again ..

RvR is good on pryd .. what might be lacking is not enemies more like coordinated raids from midg side but thats another story aboyt dumb twolls and blue smurfs with attitudes :)

u should try it out and im sure u will find out by urself relatively fast weather or not prydwen suits u :)

have fun m8 and roll that thane .. dont listen to other peops .. listen to urself

CU out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom