New English RvR server?

O

old.Spanjab

Does anyone know if there is a 3rd (non-RvR) server planned when the add-on is released?

I just think it is a shame to have the new classes kicking off at low levels in worlds full of lvl 50 characters!

I for one would love a fresh server now to work hard in and shape for the future! If we could keep it level between realms etc then the potential of this game could finally be revealed!

I

ivan_tribbiani

Now if both English servers were at full cap dont you think it would have been better than having 3 in total.
I would rather have decent number of people on Pryd than having a chance to play Third realm on another server.

O

orm-

I say, cut the prydwen server and force the inhabitants there onto excalibur, so we can have atleast one populated english server, think it would be alot more fun with a higher population.

If merging databases isn't possible (wich is probably the case) then just delete the prydwen chars and make them start from level 1... hehe I'm so evil. :)

P

Psy|:m00:

Na, delete the Excal server, i hear it's full of muppets anyway :m00:

(edit, that was a joke for anyone who didn't notice)

O

old.Spanjab

Hmmm, certainly are some complications!

Merging the servers sounds good excpet for the fact almost everyone has characters in different realms on Pryd and Exc :(

S

SFXman

Merging servers sounds like plain shit tbh.. just saying this even if you were not serious. We'd than have quite a large population and just imagine the absolutely horrific first days after patch with both populations on one server. We'd be back to the beta experience "Too many users logged on" or whatever it was again.

K

klavrynd

merging servers ... i'd rather play lom

O

old.Arnor

I say, cut the prydwen server and force the inhabitants there onto excalibur, so we can have atleast one populated english server, think it would be alot more fun with a higher population.

Oh YES! more zerglings for emain!
what are you thinking here? isnt it dull enuff with one realm zerging, the other building up a zerg to answer the first one, then the third comming in while the other 2 zergs are fighting

Oh, and to answer your question, yes there will be a third english server, and it will be the pvp-server.

S

SilverHood

apart from the albs will outnumber everyone 3:1, I think it's a GREAT IDEA :D

imagine the fun we could have, one big happy family on excalibur, putting up with the immature kiddo's who we're trying to avoid by playing on prydwen

I think not

T

_tindel_

no dont put me into a bunch of excalibur kiddies omg l33t or like klavrynd so nicely put it in the old days - 'ich bein ein h4x0r'

K

klavrynd

i was referring to the tons of german kiddies on neocron with 'ich bein ein h4x0r' :)-

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Gah! Merge with Ekswaliper?? You gotta be kidding me... :(
There are more than enough dyslexic 1337 kids on Prydwen already...

J

Jexa

Originally posted by sickofit...
Gah! Merge with Ekswaliper?? You gotta be kidding me... :(
There are more than enough dyslexic 1337 kids on Prydwen already...

Th0rt u lik3d m3?

/cwy

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jexa

Th0rt u lik3d m3?

/cwy

I should say something like: I like you... but then Tw0g, Glumbor and Mr. Scruffles will be childish and I will have to sit down and write gh3y LotR fan fiction again.

Well, you are my favorite dyslexic, Lala!:D
I mean Nala... Jexa!

J

Jexa

Originally posted by sickofit...

I should say something like: I like you... but then Tw0g, Glumbor and Mr. Scruffles will be childish and I will have to sit down and write gh3y LotR fan fiction again.

Well, you are my favorite dyslexic, Lala!:D
I mean Nala... Jexa!

Roohay!! :D :D :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.LandShark

thread hijack! thread hijack!
neeeeeeeeoooooowwmmmmmmm PPSCHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom