New dungeon

M

Mundokar

Midgard has a new RvR dungeon called Dodens Gruva and its .......... Hib Spraggon Den. Have Albs gotten our Vendo Caves or did Hib get them ?

F

Flimgoblin

they're too cheap to pay for new dungeon wallpapers

(well that and all the dungeons they were designing didn't work with the old dungeon and got stuck in SI)

they're made out of bits of old dungeons ;) not identical... but same style.

W

Whoodoo_RD

See the hibs couldnt wait to camp our entrance, and even the mighty Alpha camped the entrance on Gorre the other night, how sad considering the grand total of 24 mids that were online at the time. All that realm to play in, you must be mighty bored.

M

matax

Well we have Spraggon den and Coruscating Mines in Hib which are basically the same dungeon, but reversed - why shouldn't Alb have use of it as well ;)

F

FredaOfAxiom

Originally posted by Mundokar
Midgard has a new RvR dungeon called Dodens Gruva and its .......... Hib Spraggon Den. Have Albs gotten our Vendo Caves or did Hib get them ?

Hib already has vendo caves.... They call it Treibh caillite :rolleyes:
Apon being more awake (i.e the caffine rush has hit) I know realise that the ww dungeon is the exact copy as triebh. Hibs dont have a vendo look alike... So we might just have it!!! Woot! <not> ;)

T

twistedmind

Re: Re: New dungeon

Originally posted by FredaOfAxiom

Hib already has vendo caves.... They call it Treibh caillite :rolleyes:
Apon being more awake (i.e the caffine rush has hit) I know realise that the ww dungeon is the exact copy as triebh. Hibs dont have a vendo look alike... So we might just have it!!! Woot! <not> ;)

Wrong. hibs have rat mans and they are vendo lookalike. but they are not in that dungeon. ;)

Twistedmind 43 skald (rabid badgers)
Twistednurse 27 healer (heart and soul)
Twistedberserker 21 berserk (heart and soul)
Luskegudny 19 rm (rabid badgers)

Twistedspells 27 mentalist (hibernian devils)
Twistedblades 8 blademaster (hibernian devils)

Users who are viewing this thread