New dragon loot from pend

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Ahh thanks =) I'll have to check out that guy later =)

As far as I am aware on EU, there are currently 4 quests you can do from the dragon bard that you can find near the palace in TNN. Master Lucyn won't give quests until 1.88. Well I haven't managed to get any quests off him yet, although some of the quests involve going to speak to him.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
heh where you start the alb quests then? :)

The level 1 quest is given by an NPC at the door of swanpton(sp) keep, just outside snowdonia. He will sent you to a NPC,that i can't remenber the name (cuddy or something like that) in the first floor of the left building when coming from main entrance, at the Academy in Camelot, that will give you the others quests, lvl 38 being the first. If you are lvl 50 be sure to click several times on the NPC on the academy to get all the quests. And you will see the locations where you need to go to complete the quest appear on your minimap (liddul red spot).

You can do most of the quests in duo/small grps, just need to be patient in the dragon zones to avoid aggro. XP is just a blasphemy and money is quite nice too, not as good as new CL quests but good.

And nerf to wait 1.89 to get that nice cloack :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
there are more than 4 quests, this is something you get allong the way ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not bad at all :) took their time re-doing dragon loot tho, whats next SI dungeons? (Hopefully!)

C

Carss

there are more than 4 quests, this is something you get allong the way ;)

Im on around the same RPs but with 18k kills and 5k dbs from playing interupt bot..... lol strong zerging and rp patch dinging

and lol at the rest aswell

why dont you just go stormlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom