new dragon changes

- English -

Resident Freddy
anyone have any ideas how many people you need now?

on alb we had 2 cleric friar arms 4 scouts. Couldnt get him below 97%

i guess the market prices just trippled.. think 150plat for a ring was expensive enough tbh ;s

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Think I will re-activate my mid account again and sell the dragon loot :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Think I will re-activate my mid account again and sell the dragon loot :)

Well u better sell it now and fast :p

The Dragons will be made epic once more by having their resist, damage, and level values increased back to the levels before the Campaign ended. The original goal was 2-3 groups of players, less with exceptionally good and well-equipped players. Beyond a return to their former power, they will have a few anti-farming mechanics put into place that will target unresponsive characters. Live players that can recognize a threat and react to it will be impacted significantly less than “bots” or unattended characters. Based on these changes, the Dragon drops will increase in number and the adolescent dragons will have a chance to drop main Dragon loot.
A new currency system will also be introduced that’s centralized within the Dragon zones. This will be a system based on Dragon Scales that will be collected by the Order of Dragonslayers. The Dragonslayers will sell the Dragon drops, Dragon Remains, Respec Stones, etc. The Scales will drop from just about everything within the Dragon zones. The main Dragons will top out with largest amount of caches with the Dragon minions having the smallest amounts. There will be a level progression on how many chances a Scale drops much like in Darkness Falls so a green con monster will drop less and less often than a purple con monster. We’re talking everything here – Dragonsworn, minions, Dragon enemy factions, baby dragons, adolescent dragons, etc. The Scale drops don’t stop here however. The Frontier dragon content, the Dracolich, the Shrouded Isle Dragons – Xanxicar, Nosdoden and Myrddraxis and the father of them all, Draco - shall drop their own scales that can be used towards the Dragonslayer stores.

Finally, a new quest will be implemented to kill the Dragons that will also introduce a new type of Mythirian, the Dragon Mythirians. These items will have multiple, yet lesser values based on the Labyrinth Mythirians and will have no Champion XP level requirements. There will be 10 variations of these Mythirians.

There’s a lot of work to be done and the goal is to have most of this available for you in the next major version. So I better stop yapping and get to work!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If that's true Saru, you better provide us with a link, because that sounds like one of the best changes ever

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Sounds pretty sweet, Ive had to use a bit of a random temp due to no dragon rings, cloaks or bracers so bring it on !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea I seen this today and I sat /rofl'ing a chinese farm group in CS for like 30 minutes.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
they need to do it for Galladoria and them other epic zones as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom