New Dawn Re_Activated

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan1

As some folks in Hibs will know theres been a lot /gc quit Vigilance since Diabiens demise & some still leaving it seems to have lost its way a little

I was asked to take the GM of Vigil but It I didnt want someone elses guild as a legacy from someone else's efforts & tbh didnt want the hassle as GM again I could have took the easy way & joined another rvr guild thanks Miss/Fame :)

I saw so many ex Vigil & good players at a loss unguilded that I was asked to make a New Guild. Couldnt see the point in starting from scratch when there was a perfectly good guild sat waiting so Ive Re-Activated New Dawn with GOAs help to become hopefully what it was originally setup for which is RvR not PvE.

Its not going to be an overnight thing its going to take time & patience/dedication on the part of members but as they say "from little acorns mighty oaks grow"

The guild will be limited to 20/30 members If you want PvE please dont ask for an invite as you will be turned down. We want dedicated folks that are comitted to RvR at prime time & no one under lvl 50 will be allowed in guild.

Those that do show on chronicles are inactives from the Old New Dawn & are in the process of being removed with a little help from GOA:

All Tank spots are filled there are places left for Casters Bards/ Druids/wardens.

This isnt a recruitment thread its Info Only to cut down the PM spam ingame so folks stop asking what happened to Vigilance & to inform there will be no Alts allowed Mains only & those under lvl 50 showing in Chronicle are inactive members:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom