New Darkness Falls mob ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I just saw this mob in DF - never seen it before - Punisher Zhulrath. It was large, aggressive, and very purple.

It was roaming around near the merchants. No one pulled it and legged it out the dungeon cos I would have seen them run past me. What the heck is it ?

Alb had DF then Mid took it. Is it something to do with realm control ?

Here's a pic:

View attachment 3102

(The pic's small cos I was standing a long way back from it lol)

Nate

FH is my second home
will try to summ sm it later ! ;p what merchants? alb ones?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was standing at the back of the Albion merchants room, so right near the Alb entrance.

My toon was a tall Avalonian and I think I may have come up to its knee, so its a big focker.

And no I didn't attack it. I didn't want it to get embarassed by telling his mates later down the pub that he was bested by a level 21 Wizard.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I dont know about that one , but once after killing a nabatu drinker on my valk with me mate on shammie, it poped a mob called "lilleth" or something with a load of adds...

Needless to say that as it was pre valk-op-patch i didnt win :/

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Agrigo said:
I dont know about that one , but once after killing a nabatu drinker on my valk with me mate on shammie, it poped a mob called "lilleth" or something with a load of adds...

Needless to say that as it was pre valk-op-patch i didnt win :/
the dark queen :D

never seen her pop before, she be the queen of ze demons! can random spawn after a kill in df

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Outlander said:
the dark queen :D

never seen her pop before, she be the queen of ze demons! can random spawn after a kill in df

Can also spawn in Agramon if you kill the rocots there =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom