New DAoC Movie?

P

Peter North

Is it true, according to Hollywood rumours, that George Lucas is preparing to direct a trilogy of Dark Age of Camelot movies?

A

Archeon

Yeah, he's also doing one about mutant sponges from uranus's 98th moon ;)

P

Peter North

Fair enough! Is that your opinion or have you also heard a rumour?

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Peter North
Fair enough! Is that your opinion or have you also heard a rumour?

No, i never heard any rumour about a DAoC movie. I was just trying to point out in my not-so-subtle way that there isn't much chance of them making a movie based on DAoC.

R

Reverant Mezz

i heard that mythic sold the rights to a french film company but they're havin trouble making it cos they cant translate the instructions on how to use camera fast enough

K

kinag

Originally posted by Reverant Mezz
i heard that mythic sold the rights to a french film company but they're havin trouble making it cos they cant translate the instructions on how to use camera fast enough

:ROFLMAO:

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Reverant Mezz

lmao

K

kr0n

Oh hi Peter North, watched your last movie, can't say I was dissappointed but it was a little bit lousy from you. You just wasn't as hard as before, and the moneyshot seemed to give only half of what it could've.

K

kinag

Originally posted by kr0n
Oh hi Peter North, watched your last movie, can't say I was dissappointed but it was a little bit lousy from you. You just wasn't as hard as before, and the moneyshot seemed to give only half of what it could've.

:ROFLMAO: LMAO

P

Peter North

What the fuck??

You don't believe me?

You put a lot of your hours in to this game, no?

I think it would be an excellent idea for a movie.

All i heard was that the populrarity of the game had prompted certain film execs to look into the idea of producing a screenplay for a movie based on the game.

B

BrassMonkey

Yeah i can see it now, Lord of the Rings style battles with the sides running around shit fast, then one side suddenly having little Z's above their heads as the others slaughter them :D

Gonna be a classic...

R

Reverant Mezz

yeh brad pit will play me, tho they will have to chop the fookers legs off for the height adjustment for being a d0rf and all that :D

P

Peter North

So you wouldn't watch the film, you fuckpig!

Don't you like role playing games you ballbag?

Fuck's sake, it would be a great movie dude.......

P

Peter North

What's the matter, just cos i have a big shlong, you take it out on me????

I bet you watch my movies you fucking puke......

by the way, my new one is good..... i fuck a goat

S

Shike

strong attitude there imo, very nice language aswell

*coughs*

B

Belsameth

look mom, trolls do exist!
now will you please shoot it? it's scaring me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom