New con system...

J

Jonaldo

Wonder what silly person will make the first thread like..
"HAHAHA I just one shot pwned some yellow con hib in emain! what a gimp!!!1"
before we have to tell em they were probably level 36 and anything not grey is now yellow to them o_O

Of course us lowbies still see how high you big guys are tho.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Lowbies can't whine about greycon ganking anymore though :p

J

Jonaldo

afaik grey cons still exist, it's only green-yellow con that appear yellow now, greys are still grey.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bit of a bugger if you're colourblind.

"NOOOOO purple con everywhere!!!!"

C

Cush

you see what con they realy are as they die tho

S

skar_ironfist

Its a bit of a pain not knowing the true level of a character. Since I end up wasting power.

If someone is blue or green, then I don't tend to debuff the target, just go with an energy based attack.

If someone conned yellow, I would debuff cold before using a cold based attack.

This will make me waste extra debuffs = waste of power.

Oh well, games always changing. Oh yeah I play a runie Darkcarver.

B

Balbor

well that will mean you'll have to go through the motions when killing someone, no more stelthers using non CS styles to kill people :p

M

midmaster

Lame way of protecting those who has not earned to be Yellow to 50's. I think it's wrong. If you are weak, then it should die and learn to grow stronger. Survival of the fittest, the natural selection and so on.

My 10 cents.

M

mid_Efour

dosn`t take a brain surgeon to work out what con/LvL mobs they maybe XPing on.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by midmaster
Lame way of protecting those who has not earned to be Yellow to 50's. I think it's wrong. If you are weak, then it should die and learn to grow stronger. Survival of the fittest, the natural selection and so on.

My 10 cents.

Do you subscribe to Survival Monthly and live in a nuclear bunker filled with a 10 year supply of tins of spam? :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Delket
u know thats why + and - are by colours :p

Of course, but if you're using /colornames for quick conning since you get picky about it... ;)

C

Cush

tbh why bother if they are yellow or green? they are all gonna die anyway. Never realy bother to look at what con they are

M

midmaster

Xtro, seems as the theory missed one when it comes to you, but then again, humans defy these rules.

And no, i don't have a shelter and that kind of crap, but you are an alb yes? (Briton's recently went to REAL war), so i guess you have stored up for a long time.

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by Cush
tbh why bother if they are yellow or green? they are all gonna die anyway. Never realy bother to look at what con they are

lol

M

midmaster

Con does not matter in large Gnu-zergs. Seems Mythic got most players were they want them, not bothering to use some personal tactics, just plain bulldozing. Boring as boring is.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by midmaster
Xtro, seems as the theory missed one when it comes to you, but then again, humans defy these rules.

And no, i don't have a shelter and that kind of crap, but you are an alb yes? (Briton's recently went to REAL war), so i guess you have stored up for a long time.

You target the dummy.
You pick up the dummy.
You target the toys.
You pick up the toys.
You target Midmaster. He is a whiner from an enemy realm!
You give the dummy and toys to Midmaster.
You just pacified Midmaster! You earn 2 seconds of light relief via a forum.

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Xtro
You target the dummy.
You pick up the dummy.
You target the toys.
You pick up the toys.

/salute Xtro

I like that :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Of course, but if you're using /colornames for quick conning since you get picky about it... ;)
All realm enemies have dark red names anyway. :p

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Xtro
You target the dummy.
You pick up the dummy.
You target the toys.
You pick up the toys.

lol. :)

J

Jonaldo

What happened to the toys tho? o_O

oh and Midmaster, when you look at someone, do you instantly know if you could beat them in a fight? I don't think so, so this new con system is just trying to make it a little more realistic and a bit more of a gamble before people just charge at lowbies cos they know they will win.

R

Ronoid

hmm

Killed a yellow con armsman, and it died grey.. new con system suck :eek:

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Omniscieous
afaik grey cons still exist, it's only green-yellow con that appear yellow now, greys are still grey.

Strange..

Killed a BD outside mid BK yesterday, two hits and he went down - yellow con during the fight, but his corpse was crey con.

S

speshneeds

i dont like it, would never have wasted camo on killing a green con normally but now there is no way to tell :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom