New Competition!

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
The winner will recieve a reputation point from me!

The Object:

You need to be killed by Jimmythepost! I want to see a screenshot of him killing you as evidence or even better a video :)

If he kills you with x-bow i think everyone will give you a reputation point :)

gogogogo Jimmy fans!

First Screenshot wins :D

:wub:

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
ack think some warder got the last touch on me :( so close but so far

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie

Well...The thing is...ppl dont choose to be killed by a such a honorable player as Jimmythepost himself...He is the one who picks the best target to use his crossbow at..

I vote Jimmythepost for the years most skilled Marksman with Crossbow!

:clap:

PS. Jimmy you r0x m8

Buuromir 50 minstrel s0sfortehloose

vintervargen

Banned
why not /medal to the one that kill jimmy with bow or throwing axes/knives instead? (hunters and rangers excluded)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna have a Crossbow duel with him some day! AND I WILL WIN!!!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
haha lmao :p

doubt someone ss's when hes killed by an xbow tbh xD

Expreso

Fledgling Freddie
Arawn said:
Well...The thing is...ppl dont choose to be killed by a such a honorable player as Jimmythepost himself...He is the one who picks the best target to use his crossbow at..

xDDDD

gogo mr breakmezz0rs :D :clap:

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
jimmythepost.jpg

How about this instead? ;)

edit: no idea why the piccies messed up :eek7:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, the truth of the matter is that he is not using the xbow to kill and generate death spam, but to interrupt -- you saw his post, I hope? So he wouldn't be doing his job as a Det5 interruptor correctly if he went as far as killing you. ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Garax, please change the styles you are using.... you have access to atleast 3 styles better than Black widow chain

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Fist would like to offer Jimmythepost honory membership to our guild. We feel that Jimmy is a visionary and sees beyond your common old tactics. He is the Da Vinci of DAOC, a master of strategy, a king of cunning and a foe not to be trifled with.

To Jimmy, Lord of the bow.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pitspawn, don't worry, VF likes to regard himself as one of the "cool people" (as opposed to a "wanker"), so this is just in-character with his act.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Vf, don't worry, i found that pic highly amusing, and think u're one of the "cool" people (ie instead of "wanker")

:D

couldn't be because we live in same town for sure ;d

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Pitspawn said:
You have a personal hate against me or something ?
This is the second time you've brought this up...

Oh for gods sake it's not meant as a personal attack, I just found it very amusing, relax. Want me to edit out your name next time I post it? It's ok for me...

That kind of messages appear in 'teh alb cg' often enough, just at that moment I took a screenie, it could be so many other people saying something similar.

ps. How could I ever be mad at the one who recorded the uber DH-jump-out-of-room-movie-thing ? :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Pitspawn, don't worry, VF likes to regard himself as one of the "cool people" (as opposed to a "wanker"), so this is just in-character with his act.

I regard you as a wanker for not understanding my posts and then going around trying to provoke me or whatever it is you're trying to acomplish with this post.

Pitspawn

Fledgling Freddie
Ah okies, sorry just taking it the wrong way then. =) No hard feelings :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom