New command which may come with patch

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Id thought i would just inform you of a command that came with the usa 1.82 patch. It is /qtd (quit to desktop) this command saves your char and makes you go directly to your desk top screen instantly, saves waiting 20-50 seconds to quit ect, also makes you apear in group window that you have gone ld is a nice way to get out of a crap group:p

If you have been informed of the command then I apologise in advance, just trying to infrom you of the command as it is very nice and usefull:). hopefully it will apear on eu servers

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Aye nice one, Rep for you - though I want it back if either a) it doesnt work on EU or b) I forget all about it and never use it!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tested it on the Gorre test-server of GOA ---> It works just as on the US version.

./qtd.... lag abit.... BAM back to desktop :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Good way to look like ur doing work?

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Nice. Here is another cool command in version 1.81:

- An /autoloot toggle has been added. This will toggle whether or not a player wishes to automatically loot items, per the following guidelines:

When loot drops, if solo, and /autoloot is active, the player will pick up gold and items automatically.

When loot drops, if grouped, and the group leader has /autoloot active, gold and items will be picked up automatically. Gold and item division will be handled normally from that point depending on the group settings.

When loot drops, if in a battlegroup with a designated treasurer, and that treasurer has /autoloot active, items that are high enough level to go to the treasurer will be looted automatically and distributed to the battlegroup treasurer.

If autoloot fails because no one in a player's group has open inventory slots, the item will remain on the ground.

Players who drop coin as the result of an RvR death cannot be /autolooted. This is so they have a chance to retrieve their own coin if their side holds their ground.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
/qtd does quit u instantly to desktop, but your char still takes the 20 seconds or so it would usually do to quit.

Not sure what happens if you get attacked during this time - would u log back in and have "died" and be RS?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Takhasis said:
/qtd does quit u instantly to desktop, but your char still takes the 20 seconds or so it would usually do to quit.

Not sure what happens if you get attacked during this time - would u log back in and have "died" and be RS?

no u dont really want to use /qtd when fighting anyway

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
sxx said:
alt+tab -> end game.dll , usually quit like that

only problem with that is all changes u done to Quickbars and similiar wont be saved so this is not an optimal method :(

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
only problem with that is all changes u done to Quickbars and similiar wont be saved so this is not an optimal method :(

True, does /qtd save qbars?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
dammit!

luo had some fun in a /BG with this..

[luo says] oh guys, new cool command ingame now, /qtd

[fooled1 has just left BG]
[fooled2 has just left BG]

etc etc..

hilarious stuff :p (it was done some time before BG was gonna leave so no real harm was done, was just a prank)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I hope they removed the exploits with this command else we will look at one exploitable feature here, think it's fixed in the US by now but you will never know with GoA if they will implent the fixed version or the old one :p

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
no u dont really want to use /qtd when fighting anyway

What i meant was, what if u do /qtd to quit, and some nasty little inf/sb/ns decides to jump u, say if you're daft enough to logout inside a keep or somewhere equally absurd ;)...

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
command working for evryone then i take it?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Shike said:
dammit!

luo had some fun in a /BG with this..

[luo says] oh guys, new cool command ingame now, /qtd

[fooled1 has just left BG]
[fooled2 has just left BG]

etc etc..

hilarious stuff :p (it was done some time before BG was gonna leave so no real harm was done, was just a prank)

lol, reminds me of the F10 thing in CS Source, you get people spamming "Press F10 for unlimited money!!", all of a sudden you get 3-4 people leaving the game :D

Same as the old days in UT when people said press Alt+F4 for cheat mode :D

good stuff! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom