New coke advert

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The truck one is still in Denmark, we are always a year or two after everyone else :(

How is the new one?

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
errrr........

shit and errrrr.......

bollox

friggin santa giving out coke :S wtf lol

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
I thought if you saw Santa, he wouldn't give you pressies!?
He doesn't, but you get a shitty coke :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
CorNokZ said:
He doesn't, but you get a shitty coke :(

man this gonna be the worst christmas ever, i cba to find cokes under the tree when i plunder my neighbours :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
*Holidays are coming, holidays are coming, holidays are coming always coca cola*

Its not christmas without it :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Coca cola will never conquer the Swedish christmas... we all drink julmust and forget about silly american drinks for a while. :drink:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
coca cola didnt invent santa he was around long before them but he wore green, coke did make him wear red.

as to the new coke ad's he totally looks like a scarey mofo, what doc said is spot on he looks like gary glitter who the hell thought "Hmm nice childhood image lets make him scarey and when he comes to the end of the bed at night it wont be to put presents in kids stockings.. oh no!"

i hate advertising peope theyre all shit, and that pepsi ad i had to turn it off as soon as he whipped the cover off THE CLOWN WITH A CHAINSAW fgs i have a phobia of clowns :(

Gamah

Banned
Ezteq said:
coca cola didnt invent santa he was around long before them but he wore green, coke did make him wear red.

as to the new coke ad's he totally looks like a scarey mofo, what doc said is spot on he looks like gary glitter who the hell thought "Hmm nice childhood image lets make him scarey and when he comes to the end of the bed at night it wont be to put presents in kids stockings.. oh no!"

i hate advertising peope theyre all shit, and that pepsi ad i had to turn it off as soon as he whipped the cover off THE CLOWN WITH A CHAINSAW fgs i have a phobia of clowns :(

*Evil clown voice*

COME PLAY WITH ME!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*gasp*GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

/\................../\......................./\...........................................................................................................................*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*...............................................................

*ghostly voice*

i hope your bloody satisfied now, thx a bunch..

bastards.

*rattles chains*

woo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom