New CoC

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
hello people,
is that a new screen I just had to agree to as I logged in just now ? or have I just no been paying attention ?

Later

Clown

Part of the furniture
I was already logged in and I still had to agree to it. Oh well. I should stop posting nude pics because there are 50 year olds on the forum.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wow, I posted something, then pressed the back arrow in a different window and there it was. I'l ltry to read it but I'm a bit squiffed atm

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yea i just got it too - ooO didn't read it just clicked agree :p

like i do with most things :p

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes...... The new 'agreement'. Sneaky.

May I take this opportunity to say the following:

- A forum is a place where people should be able to say what they want. The community will judge accordingly.
- Please make clear to the community why we now have to agree to this absolute toss-bollocks. Who has complained? What did the nasty letter say?

This strikes me as someone covering their own back 'under advice'. Please make it clear why we have had to agree to some absolute babble in order to participate in something I, and everyone else on this forum, hold dear. IE, free speech.

Thank you.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
caLLous said:
Andy, please define 'squiffed'...

I can't really. I tend to use the term most in conjunction with alchohol :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
so, anyone who actually read it wanna post the difference between the new one and the old one while we're discussing it?

(still drunk)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gurnox said:

- A forum is a place where people should be able to say what they want. The community will judge accordingly.
- Please make clear to the community why we now have to agree to this absolute toss-bollocks. Who has complained? What did the nasty letter say?

An internet site and anything published on it is the legal responsibility of the owner of the site, so no it#s not a palce where people can say anything they want.

Toss bollocks? Its a fairly standard agreement, similar to the first CoC and something most other proper forums employ.

Bryn - If you get banned for not knowing what you agreed to I will laugh hard.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gurnox said:

This strikes me as someone covering their own back 'under advice'. Please make it clear why we have had to agree to some absolute babble in order to participate in something I, and everyone else on this forum, hold dear. IE, free speech.

Thank you.

Listen up

The CoC is the same as the one you agreed to abide by when you joined the forum. Period. Not 1 character has changed, so by posting the above you have agreed to this toss-bollocks.

It has appeared as I added a hack I want to use to make sure that any changes to the CoC or announcements are forced to be read by everyone.

If you don't like it, fuckoff and I will delete your forum account.

Thank you.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Jesus christ the whingers have started already. Sometimes it makes you wonder what these people have in their lives. Get off your fucking high horse and wind your neck in twatbag(Gurnox).

rynnor

Rockhound
Its the shortest one I've ever had to click - if anyone complains just direct them to actually read one of their software agreements - those are personally written by teh Satan!

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Oooops.

Was a bit pissed when I wrote that and totally misinterpreted the page.

Apologies for any and all offence caused.

[Sound of neck being well and truly wound in]

Trem

Lol, I was a bit tired when I wrote mine(boy was up all night). Sorry for the harshness fella.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
People still won't read it though. They'll just click the "I Agree" button.

(I read it though, for some strange reason. :/)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I abide by the rules aaaaanywaaaaay....I hope... :p

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Trem said:
Lol, I was a bit tired when I wrote mine(boy was up all night). Sorry for the harshness fella.

No worries. You make a tool out of yourself on a public forum, you get harshness. I'd do the same if roles were reversed.

Sorry again to all I pissed off with that unbelievably stupid post.

And will definately be adding the phrase 'wind your neck in twatbag' to my list of phrases to use in an argument. Quality :)

Trem

:D its a Stoke saying I think. My mate says it to me all the time.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I went to Stoke once... I didn't stay very long*.

*(through no choice of my own I might add) :)

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Call, didn't you get a job at Valentinos or something? Was that you?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah Lester, but the deputy manager of the club I used to work in in Plymouth moved up to take the helm of a club in Wolverhampton and she stole me from Stoke and gave me more money. (And it's Creation now, not Valentinos :p)

Gil

Can't get enough of FH
Damn, read title and got whole wrong idea of the thread :(

/goes back 2 see if any of these spam emails will get it for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom