New cluster-survey up on GOA´s page!

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Already confirmed my vote I made a few weeks ago, hope we can come up with the same result again.

Eventhough people have already voted in the server-cluster poll a few weeks ago, its again necessary to give your vote. GOA wishes to confirm the the current result which is a 'yes' against server-cluster.

Be sure to read the info given in the weekly news on the official camelot europe website. Good luck on voting.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Eradicate said:
Eventhough people have already voted in the server-cluster poll a few weeks ago, its again necessary to give your vote. GOA wishes to confirm the the current result which is a 'yes' against server-cluster.

You misread it. The previous poll showed that a clear majority was in favour of joining excalibur and Prydwen. But because a small minority might not have fully understood what server clustering really means for them, they explain it once more and ask u to vote again, now that u have all the facts.

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
You misread it. The previous poll showed that a clear majority was in favour of joining excalibur and Prydwen. But because a small minority might not have fully understood what server clustering really means for them, they explain it once more and ask u to vote again, now that u have all the facts.

Thus they want confirmation of the result ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yeah, cluster please...

Seems only the so called underpopulated realm is running opted groups regulary now.

Gamah

Banned
Why play prydwen/alb then olololO!lo1lo1l .. Prydwen Hibs = albs/excal

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Underopoulated means they cant run fg's? oO

ofc, underpopulated means you have to bend over and recieve the whole power of teh alb zerg. Or else they'll just QQ on FH.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Stuff is cheaper on Prydwen :p

I wouldn't count on it - though I suppose it depends on the realm. Less people playing = less gear on the market = higher prices. Then again, everything is more expensive in Midgard than in Alb/Hib.

Funnily enough that was one of the reasons I want clustering too - to be able to shop on the Excal Mid CMs. :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ok think about this cluster and all of those Albs, Mids and Hibbies from Excal can come to your ToA zone. Look at paragraph 12 on the news section. Read it very carefully. Now you might not care because you have ToA done. If you haven't yet finished with ToA well it is a significant risk that you will now find Arti's much harder to get.

I support RvR clustering but I am completely against offering something that already causes so much angst for players in each of our realms. Would you like to meet Excal players camping and competing for Artifacts?

If so go ahead and vote yes.

Sadly there seems to be no option for an RvR only merge.

This is an irreversible decision and it is going to affect all of Prydwen more tha excal. Excal players will find they have more room to play we will find our gaming space has contracted significantly. I think we are the ones who will be paying for this and if you would like to have your gaming space reduced especially in ToA - go ahead and vote yes.

I am concerned about this because I am sure in Mid, Alb and Hib on Prydwen we play the game differently - well that is all about to change and in a way that you cannot predict.

Does anyone have experience from playing on the US servers on this? I would like to know a bit more about the 'range' of experiences over ther because I am seriously worried about this.

Sharkith

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
gaming space reduced? Heck we get another ToA zone. Thats twice the encounters, mobs, MLs etc. Instead of 1 person camping an arti we can have 2 persons camping the same arti.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
well, fast checked whos doing best in excal, hibs, and what situation in pryd, hibs.
now lets cluster these 2 servers, hibs get even more stronger.
thou personally like cluster idea, not yet voted.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
I wouldn't count on it - though I suppose it depends on the realm. Less people playing = less gear on the market = higher prices. Then again, everything is more expensive in Midgard than in Alb/Hib.

Funnily enough that was one of the reasons I want clustering too - to be able to shop on the Excal Mid CMs. :)

r u sure u wanna buy from Excal/Mid cms? :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
gaming space reduced? Heck we get another ToA zone. Thats twice the encounters, mobs, MLs etc. Instead of 1 person camping an arti we can have 2 persons camping the same arti.

you have confused me.

:eek7:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
jep and all ours will likely increase too - so now is the time to start fighing like bitches for artis...

:(

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
jep and all ours will likely increase too - so now is the time to start fighing like bitches for artis...

:(

Less artifacts, more RP's m8s!!! :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Niko said:
Less artifacts, more RP's m8s!!! :worthy:

I dont have a template for my main yet, cant afford the prices that are on the cms.

Hib/Excal is bad for prices too, some of the easiest scrolls are worth a few plat :twak:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
RvR zones and capital cities only I thought?

Read paragraph 12 down - clearly says you can go to ToA through a dude in capital city. So Excal peeps will be in your ToA zones.

Ziial

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
Ok think about this cluster and all of those Albs, Mids and Hibbies from Excal can come to your ToA zone. Look at paragraph 12 on the news section. Read it very carefully. Now you might not care because you have ToA done. If you haven't yet finished with ToA well it is a significant risk that you will now find Arti's much harder to get.

I support RvR clustering but I am completely against offering something that already causes so much angst for players in each of our realms. Would you like to meet Excal players camping and competing for Artifacts?

If so go ahead and vote yes.

Zlugugg posting this btw (not Ziial):

Voted yes ... and Sharkit when you can switch between the ToA zones it will be a lot EASIER to gather folks for them hard encounters and ML steps (TG king and queen, ML10, some arties etc) :cheers:

There will be more players around that camps but there will be 2 spots of each arti to camp also ... I think the +++++++ by far outnumbers the -- but everyone has a right to think and vote whatever his or her heart says :cheers:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ziial said:
Zlugugg posting this btw (not Ziial):

Voted yes ... and Sharkit when you can switch between the ToA zones it will be a lot EASIER to gather folks for them hard encounters and ML steps (TG king and queen, ML10, some arties etc) :cheers:

There will be more players around that camps but there will be 2 spots of each arti to camp also ... I think the +++++++ by far outnumbers the -- but everyone has a right to think and vote whatever his or her heart says :cheers:

ML's seems to be easier in the US experience I agree and that is nice.

Having taken some time to browse through the Vn boards on this subject the RvR will be more zergy but from what I can see on the balance it is better. The soloers seems to complain a bit though.

The biggest problem will be open access to ToA - other than that I honestly think artis will actually be more difficult. To think that double space means double the space is ignoring the fact that all of pryd has a lower population that Excal right across the board.

The artifacts will become the biggest pain. Prices will increase for these - that seems to be going on over there.

(btw some prices on American servers! 60plat for artis???)

p.s. I am going to leave my posts here for now - sorry if I am going on a bit but this is quite a serious issue - usually I would yawn and go get another coffee <yawns goes and gets a coffee>.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom