New Char Q's

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Thinking of coming over to see what life is like on the hib side , not 100% sure what class to play as yet so wondering if you guys/gals would be kind enough to give me some advice on what is the good ole fotm / fun class's to play.
Have been thinking of an animist but probably gonna roll a few char's and see which one i like most after a level or two..
So any startign tips on what to spend me initial points on and what spec's to follow etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any non spam replies :cheers:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Post on Prywden.net hardly any hibs look here.

Funkybunny

Banned
welcome to the nice side m8. :)

hmmm.. i could recommend a few chars..

fotm:

anything with pbaoe

useful:

healerclasses

needed:

tanks

fun:

Valewalker... :)

imo hibernias biggest problem is everyone rolls a caster with pbaoe
i would reccomend a shield-tank or a healerchar if you want a very grp-friendly char :)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkybunny said:

fotm:

anything with pbaoe

useful:

healerclasses

needed:

tanks

fun:

imo hibernias biggest problem is everyone rolls a caster with pbaoe
i would reccomend a shield-tank or a healerchar if you want a very grp-friendly char :)

Be interesting to see how hibs will react with the PvE PBAE nerf, suppose you still have animists for uber lvling :)

Ballade.

Banned
Funkybunny said:

fotm:

anything with pbaoe

useful:

healerclasses

needed:

tanks

fun:

Welcome to the green side mate.
if you make a bard ill kill you! :p
seems like bards have become hib/pryd new fotm char :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Zapsi said:
fotm: anything with pbaoe ??????????????????

Lot of peeps still seem to think you kill caster grps by pbaoe'ing them :(.

Mael, 50th ment.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So whats the most group friendly tank these days over there?
And do any of you think I would be quicker rolling an Animist and pl'ing a tank or just going straight at it with a tank - is there much grouping over there at the moment ? Alb/Excal is pretty quiet on the leveling front for everything bar pl'ers at the moment it seems with everyone still running around TOA / back in RvR .

Raes

Fledgling Freddie
oi oi Evzy :p

nice kinda mix is a warden.....

you can spec Nurture/Regrowth and be a healer with PBT/Dmg add

or you can spec Nurture/Blunt and be a tank with PBT/Dmg add

Nurture also gets you some nice self buffs.

Only major prob is that PBT effects focus pulling, but tbh ive seen less and less pure focus groups leveling of late. In every other type of group PBT is welcome.

whatever you do dont roll a Bard...far to many for my liking and most ppl you can leech some xp off got a bardbot, and i find it hard enuff gettin grps as it is :p

P.S. they just dropped the /level command to lvl20 with last patch 20>30 can be hard on hyb/pryd.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
What we need the most nowadays seems to be tanks and wardens. I can imagine a tank being a nightmare to level. But you would be quite wanted, both in rvr and pve at later levels :p. A warden should be quite easy to level again. At 40 +, you can join the 4fins (OH, THE JOY!!) as solo healer. With pbt and such, u should be more than welcome to join.

I dont think pocuspulling is being done at fins. Seems there are still animists there, doing it more or less the same way as pre-nerf. Pbt has never been an issue when focuspulling. It pulses each 6th or so second, protecting from one hit. While pulling maybe 4 or 5 mobs at a time.

If i were you, i would roll a mentalism mentalist, just to be different. And then, when people laugh at you and leave you ungrouped, you go mezz an entire grp and kill them all, solo. On top of that, make the most rps on the server. Atleast you would have my respect :)

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Make a druid. Always groups out there looking for one, pve or rvr. It's an eternal fotm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom