New bonuses in catacombs?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Was just browsing allakhazam for a little and ran into a screeny of some sword and the stats. The stats show some bonuses I haven't seen before, so I spose they will be introduced in catacombs... I haven't really been checking on catacombs info all that mutch apart from lookin at screenies and checking new classes, so was wondering if there'll be any other nice new bonuses apart from the ones shown on the screeny?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Oo. I think they were introducing new stuff but it's only effective in pve?. I'm not 100% on that but i think it's along those lines.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, says pve only behind the stats, but was wondering if there might be exceptions... Also saw some new procs :/ Aoe fire dd proc must be really handy in pve :rolleyes:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well saw em once or twice on df shit, but never since :|

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
New stats maybe, but not to the game ?

Style cost reduction: 3 pts - Endurance reduction
Reactionary Style Damage Bonus: 4% - +4% melee speed after being hit

?

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
ToA stuff and artis are still the daddy in catacombs, if your after good PvP gear.

catacombs stuff is mostly aimed at PvE , like less xp loss on death

Outlander

Part of the furniture
there are +evade stats too straefy babeh remember seeing that was rvr only

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sparda said:
ToA stuff and artis are still the daddy in catacombs, if your after good PvP gear.

catacombs stuff is mostly aimed at PvE , like less xp loss on death

actually included a bracer from Darkspire in my template since it had nice overcap on it so not all true imo.. but most is shit yep.

Catacombsbonuses are 100% pve.. increased defense, blocking, evading etc, nice to have when lvling up i guess or for a nice PVEsuit for tanks, all there is to it really.. Catacombs isnt aimed at the RVRfolks or hardcorePVEppl, its there for lvling up as a new player or for some pve overall. The hardest stuff inthere isnt really that hard sadly. Fun for abit I guess :)

tolshock

Fledgling Freddie
There are some new Catacombs stats that isn't PvE-only.... Some items have a piece ablative, haven't really noticed what it does yet, but I guess it reduces the dmg taken to that armor part. Got some gloves with '4% piece ablative' listed as a stat. I'm almost certain that didn't have a 'PvE only'-tag after it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom