New BG1 Guild

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Hib/Excal, Thidranki

Fellow Hibs, been thinking about this for a long time and i am going to create a bg1 guild although im in search for a good name, please feel free to come with suggestions

The main rules for the guild are:

1) no foul language in guildchat
2) no spamming(as in rezz FFSFFSFSFS)
3) ONLY chars that are made for thid will be allowed into the guild, if i see any others inviting lvl 15 etc they will be kicked immediatly
4) dont be an arse, refuse to mezz and heal and helping fellow hibs will not be tolerated
5) bring death to enemies

i'll see if there's any interest in this(prolly not). Anyway, im gonna keep having my chars in this guild and i will promote a few more to be GM's.
Expect the guild to be up and running friday(having all ranks set and settings in general).

The main purpose is to organize thid a bit more, if you have mains in other guilds dont doubt in joining this guild with your alt

Faxi/Alenach is my most played bg avatars and i run solo always with those 2

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
Hib/Excal, Thidranki

4) dont be an arse, refuse to mezz and heal and helping fellow hibs will not be tolerated

Faxi/Alenach is my most played bg avatars and i run solo always with those 2

lol that dont seem to read right o_O

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
<Warriors of Thidranki> GM&founder :D
HF&GL in BG Hamro ;)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
good luck and have fun with this could to out to be very interesting :cheers:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks everyone, i know theres a few bg lovers out there ;)

And why doesnt that seem to read right

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i wonder what with what kind of mentality you will be running around in thid, looking for challenging fights (ie, being outnumbered) or just running with as many as you can trampling everyone in sight- or being trampled

the last seems to be the standard way of thid rvr and imo it's very boring

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i wonder what with what kind of mentality you will be running around in thid, looking for challenging fights (ie, being outnumbered) or just running with as many as you can trampling everyone in sight- or being trampled

the last seems to be the standard way of thid rvr and imo it's very boring

if u can get a fairly balanced fg of good players, you only need 1 fg, and can easily take out 2fgs in thid, as most of the poeple run round like headless chickens with any old classes in a group.

Me, Xanthian and some others did the same on myd/pryd, although there was only 5 of us, we took out 1-2fgs at a time. Just need a balanced group with good players with SC kits :)

Only problem with uber BG groups is that you cap out fooking quickly

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
bg1 is fun but the RP comes to quickly and the character ends up locked out of it, which makes it a very limited in duration.

Sick of leveling, even the 20-24 makes me ill.

Guess Im just venting
my bg1 trips were fun but the fun ended; and that aint fun. :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom