New Beastie Boys Albulm!!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
It is TITS! :D

Ur...I mean 'tits' in a good way! :s

I watch too much South Park. :mad:

Anyway, back to teh album, it seems that they have fiiiinally gone back to their old skewl hip hop stylings as opposed to 'Hello Nasty'. It features an attack on George Bush and they reflect on New York in the aftermath of 9/11 in another song.

Fuckin' rawks! Gonna be listening to this on me iPod for quite some time! :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I was thinking about getting this for a while. I probably will now.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
downloading as we speak .. urr i mean going to the shops as we speak :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft...it hasn't even been released yet, you slag! :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hate them tbh, never have got their music. middle aged balding men jumping around with VW badges and alarm clocks round thier neck. though i did like one of their videos, the one made out to look like a 70s cop show

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
hate them tbh, never have got their music. middle aged balding men jumping around with VW badges and alarm clocks round thier neck. though i did like one of their videos, the one made out to look like a 70s cop show

So ignorant.

BBoys fucking PWN! :worthy: I have just about all thier albums ...I will deffo be buying this one.
For BBoys fans..read and weep.. I have teh ONLY BBoys Australian Tour '99 NASTY' T-shirt, custom made ...in teh world....yes that's right..QQ more

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Better keep it locked up in a bank vault 10 miles below the earth's surface because I *WILL* steal it given the chance. :p

~puts on ninja balaclava~

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, been listening to the album all day. Heaven is on earth. Testify!!

Only in America :D

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
whats the album called.. because the one i listened to didnt sound that gr8......

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
I got one of their albums for my birthday or something. Think I liked one song in total (INtergalactic) , rest is rubbish.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
rock/metal etc

you ?!?!
I like rock/rap/other

I have horrible taste in music and I love to rock out to sabotage in the car after a hard day of work. Good thing they don't play it often anymore.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:
I like rock/rap/other

I have horrible taste in music and I love to rock out to sabotage in the car after a hard day of work. Good thing they don't play it often anymore.

rap... dont make me cry :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Sissyfoo said:
It features an attack on George Bush and they reflect on New York in the aftermath of 9/11 in another song.

Fuckin' rawks! Gonna be listening to this on me iPod for quite some time! :)

Without refering to the music in any which way here, I has to be said that attacking/taking the piss out of george bush is far too FoTM atm in music ;) The whole pretending to be political to attract fans just because they think it's rebelious is starting to get on my tits :( Not in the good meaning of the word :)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
Ignorant for having an opinion? Mkay. :p
No. Ignorant for saying BBoys are balding and wear vw and alarm clocks. They aren't and don't.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
Without refering to the music in any which way here, I has to be said that attacking/taking the piss out of george bush is far too FoTM atm in music ;) The whole pretending to be political to attract fans just because they think it's rebelious is starting to get on my tits :( Not in the good meaning of the word :)

Try telling that to left-wing yanks, I'll bet they eat this stuff up even if they don't like the music.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:

They've been political and pacifists for fucking years. Long before Bush came into power.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
No. Ignorant for saying BBoys are balding and wear vw and alarm clocks. They aren't and don't.
Beasties.gif

That sure as hell looks like the VW logo to me... guess I'm mistaken. :p

Then again, I suppose that picture might be a little old. But who cares, they sure as hell used to wear VW. :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
and that comb over on the one on the right is hiding something!

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:

lol @ that picture, they still have their puppy fat!...btw must've taken you some time to find? After all it's around 14 years old!!
Taken from around the time they made License to Ill (wikid album).
1986 to be precise.
They're still not bald and don't wear alarm clocks...oh and they don't wear VW nekkies either :p This is 2004! Hello?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
lol @ that picture, they still have their puppy fat!...btw must've taken you some time to find? After all it's around 14 years old!!
Taken from around the time they made License to Ill (wikid album).
1986 to be precise.
They're still not bald and don't wear alarm clocks...oh and they don't wear VW nekkies either :p This is 2004! Hello?
I assure you, if I could be bothered I'd go find you some pictures of bald, alarm clock wearing, 2004 Beastie Boys! :p

And if I couldn't... well, I'd find some fake ones of course. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom