Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I googled "seal" and this is what I found

Happy Birthday!

tumblr_l35hwfAl941qznxslo1_500.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
how did you ascertain she is a lesbian?

...also not to be pedantic but I think that is a sealion because it looks as if it has external ears.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
What do you call a lesbian with a long middle finger?

well-hung

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i could bore you with all the techical details, the forensic science methods and ofcourse the analytical implications from the Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, but to put it in simple terms, a healthy dose of assuming :D

But come on, thumb ring, dirty short fingernails, setting fire to a long thing that goes in mouth...it writes itself really ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And i doubt you violate fish with a symbolic penisburning? :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
are animated avatars still allowed? what about for subscribers?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Fucking Dyke!! :cheers:

lol oi, though I have been known to have my face firmly planted in a fair share of large, heaving breasts on several occasions I am actually straight!...much to the dispair of several of my lesbian friends hehe

Ormorof

FH is my second home
who wouldnt want their face firmly planted in a pair of large heaving breasts...

regarding the pic Fettoken posted, i started scrolling down, but decided it may be NSFW!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol oi, though I have been known to have my face firmly planted in a fair share of large, heaving breasts on several occasions I am actually straight!...much to the dispair of several of my lesbian friends hehe

You have lesbian friends? Do any of them want to be cured? :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
regarding the pic Fettoken posted, i started scrolling down, but decided it may be NSFW!

She drinks water from a bottle, but also has a blue plastic cup for other substances, She's definately a lesbian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom