New avatar for Mr. Foo

E

Ekydus

Is it possible to have say 25x75 instead of 50x50?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

All your previous avatars have revolved around the image of a Paladin which, in RPG lore, is about as clean cut as you can get. ;)

O

old.LandShark

I think it's a rigid 50x50.... Damini? Brinx?
/Equip mantle of nerdiness
/Casts summon moderater!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Can't go above 50 pixels in either dimension. Annoyingly. :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Same here. Your first avatar was kewl.

/*POING* :D

E

Ekydus

You liked the picture of Ekydus posing? Hmmm I need more peer pressure.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ah yes...the piccie of you basked in what appears to be an angelic glow. Looking good.

E

Ekydus

OK. I'll keep this one for a while. I'm going to be searching for something of "better quality" in the meantime though... :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Time for bed now...then a whooooole week of whoring myself out to agencies in London. Woo! Lucky me!

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Time for bed now...then a whooooole week of whoring myself out to agencies in London. Woo! Lucky me!

It's alright for some.

E

Ekydus

Hmm. I think I'll give the little mage with white eyes a go for a day to see what I make of it. I still have the olde picture in my files. :D

O

old.Dillinja

On further assessment of sissyfoo's avatar. I find it quite disturbing.

D

Damini

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I think it's a rigid 50x50.... Damini? Brinx?
/Equip mantle of nerdiness
/Casts summon moderater!

*Appears in her pyjamas in a random thread, and looks confused and disoriontated*

Whaa?

Huh?

It's 50x50. Anyone try to be individual and we will assimilate you. However, if you can work out transparencys or matching up the backgrounds, you can get the effect of smaller I suppose.

*Waits for Landshark to dispell her*

M

Munkey-

and thus the world did pass into a dark and decadent era which would forwith be known as the "Age of Crisis"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom