New arrival

O

old.Tubal

I'll be moving in soon and I'm thinking about what class/race to play.
I was originally thinking of a celtic ranger but I've heard there's enough of those already. The second choice would be anything involving a Firbolg :)
Now that I've thought about it the Firbolg looks more tempting though, does anyone have any input?
Does any guild take in poor newbies? Or should I lvl a little first?

I'm getting the game tomorrow (monday) I hope, maybe tuesday, so it's hopefully not long until I can move in. See you then?

/Tubal (subject to change)

O

old.Haggy

m8 you thought of being a Nightshade ??
( dont ask what you start as beucase i dont know but i hear they need some )
im just about to start a new char too so if you like we can both start toghter or something :)

O

old.Tubal

No firbolg nightshades I'm afraid (I think) and I'd really like to be one. That or a celt and they can't be nightshades either :( Too big for hiding in the undergrowth I suppose :p

Try this for the sig (hope the CODE-tag works) :
Code:
<font=courier> <font color=red> The <font color=blue> One <font color=Green> Who <font color=purple> Is <font color=orange> The <font color=red> One <font color=green> Is  <font color=purple> The <font color=blue> One </font>

V

VidX

Hello.

Haggy is right, our realm does have a shortage of 'Shades, though we do have some up-and-coming 'Shades that will help fill the gap.

However, there is, as usual, a large demand for support classes (Druids, Bards and Wardens).

If you ask me, try a Firbolg Bard, it's fun, nothing like using the shout DD to mow down some large frogs at Mach 5 :clap:

O

old.Tubal

A firbolg warden? I could learn to like that :) some of the nurture-buffs look pretty nasty, and the resurrect from regrowth is probably pretty useful.
I get a lot of my info from http://camelot.allakhazam.com/ , I assume that "Skill Based" instead of druid, bard or warden means that everyone gets it at that lvl.
(no large weapon though :( I like those)

O

old.Nacholay

Actually.....

... many of us who hit the 40s for some time now created Nightshade alts, so we should be kinda ok with those at some point ;) and I dont mind to have another warden in our realm :clap: ... Welcome to Hibernia!!!

C

cleeve

Firbolg blademasters rock for fun

I have fiby druid - and tbh I love playing him.. Had one of those sick of this character points around about lvl 25-26 (level seemed to grind) but since then I have rediscovered the joy of playing this char- he rocks big style

Druids are great fun - as are wardens and bards. I think we need more bards in the realm

Cheers

Revor

O

old.Lianuchta

And I suppose if you like big weapons there's always the Hero route. I think Wardens are the Firbolg class we're most short of :p .

O

old.Tubal

arr, damnit. I didn't get it today. Oh well, tomorrow perhaps.

O

old.tRoG

i was wondering what class to pick too :)

first i tried a ns... didnt like it

then i tried a druid... got bored

next was the eld... there waay too many of them running around ;)

i think ill try a bard next.. even if it is only because i like the nice green musical animation :D

--btw, yes, i tried every class in midgard before deciding on my skald... and my guildmates can testify to that (i was playing on prywden for about 2weeks ;))

[EDIT: Firbolg, of course :)]

[EDIT2: And i will prob be going Music/Nurture... I figure it's druids that do the healing :p]

O

old.Haggy

Try this for the sig (hope the CODE-tag works) :
Code:
<font=courier> <font color=red> The <font color=blue> One <font color=Green> Who <font color=purple> Is <font color=orange> The <font color=red> One <font color=green> Is  <font color=purple> The <font color=blue> One </font>

you taking the piss out my sig lol
it works on other forums :/

/Tubal (subject to change) [/B][/QUOTE]

O

old.Tubal

WOOT!
Guess what fell ino the mailbox today?!

/Tubal(subject to change)

PS Sorry about that Haggy :p

O

old.Haggy

lol np

do you know anyway someone can pay for the game without having it installed ??

O

old.Tubal

Do you mean you want to borrow someone elses VISA or something? Just put his number on the order :)
I'm of to raise my Nurture

Users who are viewing this thread