New armsman TL...

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen both of your Rl piccies...i am gonna have nightmares for a looooooooooooooooong time now (o:

Otherwise...i hope he gets listened to (but not gonna hold my breath on that one).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Well done to him, I doubt it will make any differance not matter how good a job he does, but time will tell, and after 3 years time has told us more then enough about Mythics attitude towards us.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Well done to him, I doubt it will make any differance not matter how good a job he does, but time will tell, and after 3 years time has told us more then enough about Mythics attitude towards us.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Amen brother !

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Same view as Kagato here.... first TL report will be a big cut and pasted "Working as intended, need new argument..... bla bla bla we are Mythic melee classes are futile" horse testicles.

In a positive light at least the guy still plays.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I got hit by an Armsman for 800 the other day. :mad: (Before you start, I am not trying to argue Armsmen don't need love, they do. ;))

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Drav said:
Same view as Kagato here.... first TL report will be a big cut and pasted "Working as intended, need new argument..... bla bla bla we are Mythic melee classes are futile" horse testicles.

In a positive light at least the guy still plays.

Drav! where on earth have you been, do you still play your arms at all? :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Belomar said:
I got hit by an Armsman for 800 the other day. :mad: (Before you start, I am not trying to argue Armsmen don't need love, they do. ;))
Did he trip over and fall on you?

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Comos said:
Drav! where on earth have you been, do you still play your arms at all? :D

Yup still play him, but recently been on my wiz and mincer alot more, arms just doesnt cut it in the game anymore so I usually only play him for PvE or the odd occassion when someone actually needs a tank in RvR and there isnt a billion paladins standing around.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I would hold your breath for changes to Armsmen.

If you look at it, Catacombs is nearly release in the US so all resources will be on that. Then the next few patches will be bug fixes to the game and the new classes as they nerf them to try and balance them.

Then they might look at other classes, but no doubt Imperator or another expansion will take priority so you're looking at a long time before people the US maybe get any changes to old classes.

And then of course we are 6 months behind the US on patches.....

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
and there isnt a billion paladins standing around.

Hmmm...I wonder what the collective term for a group of Paladins is (as in a school of whales etc.)...a Parade of Paladins perhaps? :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Danamyr said:
Hmmm...I wonder what the collective term for a group of Paladins is (as in a school of whales etc.)...a Parade of Paladins perhaps? :)
bunch of pussies?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
a Twist of Paladins?

a Ponce of Paladins?

I think Chilly wins though.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
chapel of nuns to be honest ;) they are churchies remember ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
A congregation I imagine and anyway, getting back on topic, look at it this way.

The so called RvR expansion has been out for how long now in the US? 5 months or more?

And I have not seen one single direct class balance change, just tweaking to siege weapons and keeps, thats it.

Still remember the promised Style Review? We've been waiting over a year for that one.

Balance offers them no money for the amount of testing needed, all they give a shit about is the latest paid-for CD they can fob us off with like ToA with a 'here, waste 6 months of your life pveing here to stand a chance in RvR again" until they have time to make the latest one.

The TL program is a farce designed to make it look like they are interested in what we think when their are not, and sadly alot of TL's waste much of their time working hard to put forward their arguements and reseach only to fall on deaf ears. I pity them to be honest.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
I agree with ya Kagato m8 to a certain extent, but with melee being deh suxxor in NF and WoW inc mythic really have to get their finger out to make alot of their player base happy.... if not plenty of us will quit for the "ubah melee" classes of WoW.

Ofc there are alot of addicted folks who will play on anyway but those of us who are truly melee players at heart will be off like a flash if nothing is inc soon.
The MMO market is becoming increasingly competitive these days with not just DAoC, EQ and SWG... but WoW, MxO, and MEO, are inc as well as CoH PvP expansion.

If Mythic dont pull thier proverbial finger out and start addressing the problems that have gone on for 3 years now then they will lose the ppl who have played the non-fotm classes. Armsmen, Friars, and to a certain extent Wizards (even tho range is very fotm post-NF), have all been bullshitted for 3 plus years now and players are starting to realise that these classes are going to get nothing at all patchwise, therefore quitting for other games.

Me? Im very much looking forward to MEO even tho PvP in it doesnt seem to be a major priority, Im just a LotR's junkie. Mxo also looks like a bit of a laugh.

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Fukin'ey Drav from what u said there i understood 1/2 MNB YYFGF :JKGHF FFDFD damn :)) i know they r games but if u mention em.. well giv the whole name hehe . Keep cool ! :)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Still remember the promised Style Review? We've been waiting over a year for that one.

They went back on that statement and said openly that there would be no stylereview. If some changes were made it wouldn't be a full-blown review.. Only changes based on feedback..

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Drav said:
but with melee being deh suxxor in NF and WoW inc mythic really have to get their finger out to make alot of their player base happy.... if not plenty of us will quit for the "ubah melee" classes of WoW.

Ofc there are alot of addicted folks who will play on anyway but those of us who are truly melee players at heart will be off like a flash if nothing is inc soon.
The MMO market is becoming increasingly competitive these days with not just DAoC, EQ and SWG... but WoW, MxO, and MEO, are inc as well as CoH PvP expansion.

People too often Try to threaten Mythic on Boards with a " if you dont fix XYZ we will quit so do what we want now waaaaah!" Kind of Statements. Here's the Thing, They know that you may actually quit sometime instead of just saying it so they think of new ways to appease you and also excite your addition to the game a little more with some Fluff or New Expansion CD's that make you go WoW < Pun Intended! ^^> so you will be semi happy for a bit and they Just give your additiction New Fuel to Consume.

Also the people that do Declear that will quit if This and that dont change Generally dont and The 1's that do only do so after numerous Attempts to First Quit or After 2 many "Fix this or Im Gone" post's / Statements. They Dont Give a Shit about what you think is Wrong, they Just want to give you want you want so they can get exactly what they want. An Addicated Player Base who will do anything to Succeed Or Gain an Advantage meaning in More Profits :). BB's being a Prime example.

As for TL'S. Kagato Already Stated What TL's Are good for and accompllish. Great Arms got a new TL, Wonder how long it will take for the Cloud of Joy and Acceptance will last before he realise's his new Found Masters have put him in a locked Box with the key Thrown away for him to bang upon the walls until he quits :m00:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
They went back on that statement and said openly that there would be no stylereview. If some changes were made it wouldn't be a full-blown review.. Only changes based on feedback..

Which they have had in many many TL reports, all the feedback they need and the solutions spelled out for them in black and white.

But still no changes.

As for Mythic having to fix this due to all the new MMORPG's coming, they wont, they don't care, because they have the next paid for expansion coming out with 5 new stupidly over powered classes for us to play, they know 'we' wont play our old classes, heck most Armsmen and other weak classes have already re-rolled to infil alts and other things, they know full well most will just play the new fotm class or a different one, and that way not only are they saved the hassle of balancing the game, they get paid another £30 for us to reroll, and if we quit Albion altogether, so much better for them as its less Alb zerg whines.

In other words, we can't win, there is no light at the end of the tunnel, join me in giving Mythic a big F U salute.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Which they have had in many many TL reports, all the feedback they need and the solutions spelled out for them in black and white.

But still no changes.

That is SO true. From melee-classes I play I know that Large Weaponry parry-chain is useless due to the 0.3 millisecond stun in the chain.

Hibernian pierce-line has a double bleed in the evade-chain; they dont stack Zzz.

Both are documentated by TL's; Mythic dont bother to fix em.. While its SO easy to fix those things.

I would also like to see that 2nd and 3rd and 4th in a CHAIN use the same random-numbers for calculating damage (base-damage etc) as the first; so you will never have to see the frustration to see a 1st in chain do more damage then the 3rd in chain if the 3rd has a higher growth-rate.

Ah well :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Drav said:
Armsmen, Friars, and to a certain extent Wizards (even tho range is very fotm post-NF), have all been bullshitted for 3 plus years now
I'm sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about. Friars used to have a kick-ass TL (Olivia) who somehow had the ear of Mythic, resulting in quite a lot of love coming their way. You say getting awarded 1.5x instead of 1x skillpoints, self dex/qui buff, and insta taunt (which interrupts in RvR, I might add) is "being bullshitted"?

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Someone PM me when they fix armsmen, till then........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom