New Alliance

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Well lately Nazgul have had a few chars come back to Dyvet thanks to the free 8 day trial. Now that FOM alliance has died we are missing some nice /as chat/info. Just wondering wether any alliances had a spot for us in there works for Nazgul.

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Well lately Nazgul have had a few chars come back to Dyvet thanks to the free 8 day trial. Now that FOM alliance has died we are missing some nice /as chat/info. Just wondering wether any alliances had a spot for us in there works for Nazgul.

Im sure red shadows have a spot, or we can make 1

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
be nice to see nazghul in alliance.. once of the friendlyiest guilds from of

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I strongly advice everyone to not invite Mas and his scoundrels to any alliance or guild. They are not to be trusted, and will soon try to take over control and disband the network.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I strongly advice everyone to not invite Mas and his scoundrels to any alliance or guild. They are not to be trusted, and will soon try to take over control and disband the network.

Just kidding ofc :) Mas why dont I ever see you on MSN anymore? :twak:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Just kidding ofc :) Mas why dont I ever see you on MSN anymore? :twak:

I get the dweebs pm'ing me soon as i log on, but ill pop on for a chat over the weekend.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I get the dweebs pm'ing me soon as i log on, but ill pop on for a chat over the weekend.

Thats why you can block people :) I changed MSN addy but should have added your MSN - if not PM me here on boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom