New Albion dedicated RvR group.

Jjuraa

Banned
Don't get excited just yet, im not offering to lead one. but i will help build it. just need 7 more experianced people for now, to group up and have a few test runs, if things work out can maybe think of forming guild and getting hardcore about the whole thing.

I'm just bored of being rolled by hib/mid fg's. and there aren't any good albion groups active to compete. Setup/etc is all open for discussion atm, would be nice to see how much interest there is though so post here with ideas/support etc. ta

Jjuraa

Banned
Shanaia said:
rofl thanks

yeah sorry, its just that ive run with hib groups over the last week or two, and fought agaist the groups albion has to offer (Kupo Flux, Rising Force, are two that come to mind) and both went down pretty easily. I'm not saying youre bad, im saying you have to be a lot better to beat the top mids and hibs, which is what i hope this new group will be doing

Jjuraa

Banned
Looking good so far,

Jjuraa - Paladin
Aoln - Sorc
Talya - Merc/Wiz
Carpp (possible) - Mincer

leviathane

Part of the furniture
would mebbe ask for another sorc spot but would mean to lvl gimpy artis :/

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
yeah sorry, its just that ive run with hib groups over the last week or two, and fought agaist the groups albion has to offer (Kupo Flux, Rising Force, are two that come to mind) and both went down pretty easily. I'm not saying youre bad, im saying you have to be a lot better to beat the top mids and hibs, which is what i hope this new group will be doing

So true tbh

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Most other fairly high RR spirit cabas are in fixed guild groups. So let me know if you need mine. :) See signature for it, and other toons if wanted. Would love to see a really good group going. Used to run with AoD all the time in OF. After NF was out, rvr lost its fun, because of being steamrolled by high rr hibs. So look me up ingame or via pm if you need me. ;)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
well i wouldnt mind joining with my merc.. :p need to get him ML's tho :E
or I can play my cleric :E but iv just finished my merc so would rather play that :p

Jjuraa

Banned
cleric would be ideal, as not many around.. obviously cant get you to play it if you dont want to though, spirit cabby could be good, still looking for ideas on good grp setup

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
mm

1. Sorc
2. Cabby
3. ML8/RR5 Reaver
4. Merc
5. wizy/thug
6. pala(ML8) as hibs seams to be running with a lot of melee and casters atm)
7. Cleric
8. Cleric

im sure there is a much better grp setup than this going around :)

Jjuraa

Banned
1. Cleric
2. Cleric
3. Pally
4. Merc
5. Sorc
6. Spirit Cabby
7. Wiz
8. Theurg

pretty tried and tested. plus can be easily made.

the group setup ive ALWAYS wanted to try is

1. Cleric
2. Cleric
3. Pally
4. Merc
5. Sorc
6. Ice Wiz
7. Ice Wiz
8. Ice WIz

but i shoudlnt think there are many Ice Wizards around these days. be mucho fun to try though

Jjuraa

Banned
another one with players attached

1. Cleric - Milkybar
2. Cleric - ???
3. Pally - Jjuraa
4. Merc - Talya
5. Minstrel - Carpp
6. Sorc - Aoln
7. Cabby - Veracruz
8. Theurg - ???

or DavidH, if youre prepared to play cleric, then thats Cabby spot free. Can shuffle about etc so if you dont want to play a class then just say, also, this isnt final.

Jjuraa

Banned
One more point: the kinda people we're looking for here are; Experianced, Sociable, Dedicated, Mature (anger is good, so long as its the "ffs that was **** lets go back and pound those hibs" rather than the "ffs that was **** stupid overpowered noobs /delete")

dont want people who are going to quit the first run we get zerged. Also, the start of this group is going to be a fair bit of testing, setup as well as players. It wont be completely unforgiving, obviously you'll get more than one chance to improve if some things go wrong. but if things fail to improve after time, im not gunna beat about the bush, and just ask you to leave :eek: same goes for personality conflicts. so if you dont get on well with people/cant take critisism, dont apply

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'm able to use all my chars in signature. All toa equipped to the teeth, some needs ML's. Cleric is ML5, but has both ML6 nearly finished and waiting for ML8. Caba is ML3, but has prereqs done for ML4, so jumping on that raid when it comes now very soon. Caba has also done ML5, ML6 and ML8. Merc is ML1, and rising. Rest of the chars are not ml'd, or ML1.
I'm still with you all the way when it comes to your requirements. Only one thing I'm not completely willing to do, is to quit my join, to then join another. At least not at this time.
And for the record, I got anger, and its the "omfg, I'm gonna effin tear apart that hib scum mfker!" one. ;)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
old school pe set-up seems to own more than ever :p (cleric cleric sorc pala minstrel merc merc theurg )

Jjuraa

Banned
i think if Carpp decided to opt out, the micner spot would be changed to another caster. no slight against any other mincers, but he plays the class (ml10 warlord remember, not sojo) very well, and im not sure there are others that are as good

Jjuraa

Banned
Gamah said:
If carpp cant play im normally around to cover.

well that could work, but A) youd have to respec to ml10 warlord :eek: and

B) if you joined this grp, then youd be expected to give us priority over any Kupo Flux group running

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
*might* be able to join you with my Cleric (ToAing it atm)
Would need details tho (play time, ammount of evenings required etc)

Some ideas for group steup-

1-
Cleric
Cleric
Sorcerer
Body Sorc/Friar
Tri cabbie
Paladin
Merc
Merc

2-
Cleric
Cleric
Sorcerer
Paladin
Merc
Merc
Theurgist/Reaver
Friar

3-
Cleric
Cleric
Sorcerer
Paladin
Reaver/Merc
Theurgist
Tri spec Cabbie
Body sorc/Spirit Cabbie

I would say Ditch the paladin but...:)
I guess hes needed in the melee group :p

Jjuraa

Banned
i dont agree with all these nu-frontiers alb grps ;) running around without a paladin. obviously i would say that because i am one, and dont get groups, but also, the paladin has a lot of utility. its like leaving a warden out of a hib grp. sure you can fit in an extra caster, and yey the extra nuke power sounds fun. but then youve lost a lot and gained.. not much.

bodygaurd/gaurd/resist chants (you dont get many paladins around using them properly, qbinds ftw) /high dmg soak/and (at least in my pallys case) adequate DPS. i hit most things for 250+ a swing, which is enough to be of use tagged along with a merc for added dmg when needed.

i know Kupo Flux run without a paladin, their setup of cleric/cleric/reaver/minstrel/cabby/sorc/wiz/theurg looks nice. until you watch Velan the blademaster having the time of his life, dancing through the casters tearing them to shreds.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
if u try that ice wiz group id respec my wizi to whatever ra's are handy for arpee farming with pbae these days :D

hes like high rr4 atm with a alright template with decent cast speed + bonuses but not a whole lota stats ><

Thought i guess you would want some decent rr's in there as wizis need ra's to compete as ice spec rly i guess =o

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
i know Kupo Flux run without a paladin, their setup of cleric/cleric/reaver/minstrel/cabby/sorc/wiz/theurg looks nice. until you watch Velan the blademaster having the time of his life, dancing through the casters tearing them to shreds.

yeah alb setups on pryd atm lack mele defence :<

pallys are cool but friars are a bit better when your running alot of casters :D

if u need a merc/sorc/ice wizi gimme a shout 0o

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I would love to join with my mincer sometime! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom