New Age Adverts....

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
That is, imho, to take it too far... The poster is borderline, but some of the other uses mentioned in the article is just sick

Marc

FH is my second home
Jesus, that would spook you out!

Theyve taken it a bit too far imo

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
New Yorker Alison Wilson was walking down Prince Street in SoHo last week when she heard a woman's voice right in her ear asking, "Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination.

Quality. Bring it on.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Think its a great idea personally, though i am sure some people with nervous dispositions probably arent impressed. Also it will have many different uses not just for advertising.

Imagine you can have one for your garden that sounds like a pack of 14 stone rottweilers coming to rip you a new hole, sure to keep the thieving gypo's off your land.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I like the idea about the "audio slideshow" in libraries and museums, for that side of things, and in busy offices/classrooms this sort of technology could really find quite alot of use.

On the advertising front, it could be quite interesting to see things like this in shopping centers and malls.

Its bit harsh to use it in the way it has been used on that billboard though, even if its kinda cool :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ms. Wilson, a New York-based stylist, said she expected the voice inside her head to be some type of creative project but could see how others might perceive it differently

yeah ofcourse you did, thats exactly what i would have thought too Oo

here is the truth

Ms. Wilson, a New York-based stylist, said she shat herself slightly at the voice inside her head and while trying to regain control of her bladder and rectum she suspected she was having a nervous break down so she assumed the fetal position and lay on the sidewalk crying until ambulances came to take her away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom