New account registration

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
First let me scream out in agony that my 2 previous accounts also was a pita to get going.

Now Im trying to get a third one going after the downtime this afternoon. So I use the reg link, enter cd key and wait for my email.

"Dear Fredrik XXXXXX,

You are now registered to Dark Age of Camelot !

In order to confirm your registration, please click here : "

I click on the link and it says "order in progress".

I waited for about 30 mins, tried clicking the link again wich result in the same result.

So my questions is to anyone who have made a new account recently what to expect. Did You sub info arrive in the email right away ? Did Your "order in progress" take a while.

Thx for any info

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I think here's your solution:

[1er-02-2005] Maintenance Wednesday, February the 2nd

We will run some maintenance on the customer support and subscription servers tomorrow, Wednesday, February, the 2nd . It will begin around 9.00 AM and should end by the beginning of the afternoon, around 1.00 PM. Between these times it will be impossible to access the customer support and subscription pages. If you need to check information about your subscription or make changes (renewal or other) try to do it this evening

http://daoc.goa.com/en/

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I know that there were plans to do some routine maintainence on the subs & account pages between 9am & 1pm (According to daoc.goa.com)

I'm guessing that this either over ran or is being worked hard by the ppl who couldn't access it during those times...

It'd probably be worth waiting a few more hours & trying this evening...

GL

EDIT: Damn Congax, you posted while I was typing this :(

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
OMG :clap:

I just received this ...

Dear Fredrik Xxxxxx,

You decided not to renew your DAoC account (SUBSCRIPTION login xxxxx). This termination has been effective at the end of your current subscription period.

Uff talk about customer friendly company ! Let me see, I have not been able to register but You canceled my account ? Fair enough ...

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
I know they were done :p

I waited hours to try and sub. Maybe thats why I wrote "after the downtime this afternoon" ?

edit: Nm this I'll just use the passworld lost link.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
And now after finally getting into the subscription area, adding Shrouded Isle and ToA cd keys, I get the message "Account closed" when trying to log in.

I checked my bank accout online and money has been reserved. How can it be CLOSED when I just trying to get it started ?

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
I know most dont give a shit, but I want to share the pisspoor service ...

More news in the mail.

Mail:
Dear Fredrik Xxxxx,

your GAME account : Xxxxxx has been opened.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.

------------------------------------------------
Trying to login
"Account closed"

Lets use Right now !!!
Dear Xxxxxx,

To play the game and contact the Customer Support, use the following information.

Ok trying to access Right now !

"The login ID and password combination you provided is invalid."

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
I know they were done :p

I waited hours to try and sub. Maybe thats why I wrote "after the downtime this afternoon" ?

edit: Nm this I'll just use the passworld lost link.

Must've missed that :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
I know most dont give a shit, but I want to share the pisspoor service ...

More news in the mail.

Mail:
Dear Fredrik Xxxxx,

your GAME account : Xxxxxx has been opened.

Dark Age of Camelot - Europe team.

Trying to login
"Account closed"

Lets use Right now !!!
Dear Xxxxxx,

To play the game and contact the Customer Support, use the following information.

Ok trying to access Right now !

"The login ID and password combination you provided is invalid."

Use one of your existing accounts to log the rightnow call, not the new one which obviously has some problems atm.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
there's usually a small delay (half an hour to an hour or so) between the account being opened and them letting you get in.

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
This happend with a customer of mine about a month ago.
He opened a new account and as soon as he had patched everything the account was closed, even though he had a free month. He even paid for a month after the free one. It took a week of me msg'ing Rightnow to get GOA to re-enable his account and give him back the week he lost.
I thought it may have been a one time only thing. But from the looks of it GOA have a problem with their new account registration, not very new customer friendly is it. :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
how long did it take you to receive an email from they after you enter your CD key in? still waiting here :<

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The email is sent automatically and ahould be with you in seconds.
If you've not recieved it:
1: Check that your email address is correct in the billing page, check the spelling as well.
2: Check your privacy and spam filters for your mail client and your ISP. Emails from billing come from a noreply email address and some ISPs filter these automatically. They may either get sent straight to your junkmail folder or simply not delivered at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom