New account center is SH%T!!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
So i linked all my account to my master account so far so good.

Now i switch in the current account to another account......

Error
There was an error processing your request

Return to the homepage.

WTF!!!! The fun part is i always set to auto renew and now they cancel the account.........

Relinking the account is also impossible... I did not thought it could get worse after the billing problems.

Might not even bother with this crap again, really pisses me off this.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I am getting the same error, apparently when they changed the subscription over to EA they had to remove all rolling subs for security reasons.

I've emailed them and Im hoping they pull there fingers out and fix it.

- English -

Resident Freddy
yea i blocked my IP with them through trying this .. and they expect me to call them up. I had to activate it through my mobile phone internet ..

MrBic

Part of the furniture
worked fine for me.. no idea why they make this change all of the sudden tho

Aada

Part of the furniture
Linked all 3 of my accounts in a few minutes I like the change will make managing them easier

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I did the linking part with no issues. It's the paying part where I'm having trouble. Had an email telling me to call them as its a delicate issue. No its not, the issue Mr EA is your website is shit.

Shimynor

One of Freddy's beloved
A month ago I logged into my account with my game login and reactivated no problem. Now it's saying my Master Mythic Account is linked to an EA account? Well I've logged into the EA account I have but that's just for my WAR account (that I don't play anymore).

So I have my code here ready to enter but can't get into my account management to enter it. So annoying!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I just linked them and it seems to be working out nicely.. But most of the text are like upsidedown questionmarks etc.. weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom