A

Adralend

YaY a new "yes I need a pet to survive class :/ "

O

old.Wildfire

If; (Adralend="bitter") then (do:[ignore]) :sleeping:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Ooo...that pet looks awesome! Me wants one!

F

Falcor

sigh no one cares about us poor armsman being gimped =(

K

Kagato.

Too true Falcor, theres really nothing unique about us anymore, we don't even do the greatest base damage in the game (with polearms) anymore with the warrior changes.

You'd think we'd get some reward for being arguebly the most 'plain' and dedicated tank in melee, like a greater chance to crit or something nifty.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You should get the ability to morph into leather glad gimps and strut around ... doing whatever it is gimps do...hitting people with your polearms I guess. :p

E

Exrex

lol Falc. Poor u! ROFL! :D

Nice pet, different helm! :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Kagato.
Too true Falcor, theres really nothing unique about us anymore, we don't even do the greatest base damage in the game (with polearms) anymore with the warrior changes.

You'd think we'd get some reward for being arguebly the most 'plain' and dedicated tank in melee, like a greater chance to crit or something nifty.

Polearm still has larger damage than a warrior using a 2h...
though 1h warrior is now outdamaging sword-n-board armsmen by 10% or so.
As for unique: polearms, plate....

F

Falcor

i want pre charged insta fire xbow and a horse, dont think theres much wrong with that imo =/

A

Arnor

sigh no one cares about us poor armsman being gimped =(

gimped?
L-O-L, if your armsman is gimped, its because YOU gimped him, not because armsman is a gimped class.
If you want gimped, play a thane/warrior/hunter or something else thats "truly" gimped. (dont know how theyll be after the patches, only time will tell)

you are arguably the best puretank in the game, so please

"we don't even do the greatest base damage in the game" like this is something that goes without saying for the armsman, who the hell promised you the best base damage in the game? please, do tell

the most plain? now please do tell me what makes a warrior "unplain" he has chain, that like 7 other classes got, you share your precious plate with the pally, none other, you get advanced wpnry, warrior gets access to 2h wpns and 1h wpns, MY GOD! you have a xbow that even is better than the crappy throwingaxes warriors get, AND you get a good unique RA.
SO PLEASE FECKING CAN IT

and pardon my french but WHAT THE FUCK do you know about not having the greatest base damage in the game anymore?
Even the armsman TL doesnt know that, he said that if warriors now outdmg armsmen, he wants something more.
so please, stop whining, and roll yourself an infil like every other alb seems to do

greater chance to crit? ha-ha get mastery of pain like everyone else.

goddamn you are full of shit

holy shit ppl that bitch about a class being gimped when its not pisses me off :rolleyes:

O

old.Wildfire

what arnor said

...only, a little bit more polite :p

S

sirezx

mommy mommy can i have 1 for Xmas ???? ;-)
It looks really cool...i might have to level 1 to 50....

Can it only summon 1 pet at a time ?

K

Kagato.

There might be some credit to what you said, but I fail to see it among all the needless swearing.

AND you get a good unique RA.

Yeah right ? if your going to quote the armsman TL at least read everything he says, even he says the so called good RA is worthless, and a mere shadow of the far better cleric unique RA which does the same thing only much better and without bugs.

greater chance to crit? ha-ha get mastery of pain like everyone else.

Already got it thanks at level 2 and very happy with it.

holy *bleep* ppl that bitch about a class being gimped when its not pisses me off

I never said we we're gimped, I just said that we have no unique qualities or excel at anything anymore, nor did I claim warriors are any better of just that armsman need some work by mythic too, agree or disagree if you want but leave all the 'french' as you put it out of your posts, theres no need for it however strongly you feel.

F

Falcor

I was talking about the crappy looking new helm we get soon, i agree whole hartedly that warriors need some love, but the simple fact that armsman havto spec 2 lines to 50 points to get same effect as warrior's one line and THEN we do less damage it is not fair, i wasnt EVEN complaining about this on here.

Arnor, u sir need to shut ure bloody mouth and stop jumping to conclusions

K

Kagato.

Yeah, what he said lol, im way to polite for these forums methinks.

F

Falcor

tbh dont think thats too rude =p just giving hima sturn tellin off =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom