never seen this spell

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its called Shield and its in the shaman augmentation line

its a lvl 41 spell and it just states "Target is protected from melee and magic attacks, caster is held in place"

there is no recast timer or duration, has anyone ever seen this spell and are you truly invincible but unable to move

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
- Focus Shell spells have been added to the buffing lines of Druids, Shaman, and Clerics. These spells, which can be cast on others as well as oneself, absorb a significant amount of damage from all sources. The caster of the spell will have power drained as the focus shell is held in place, and the shell will drop if the caster moves or takes any other action. The recipient of the focus shell will not be able to take any action or use any ability, including attacking or healing, while the focus shell is up without causing the shell to fail. The recipient of the focus shell (if other than the caster) will be able to move without the shell breaking, provided they remain within a 2000 unit range of the focus shell caster and maintains line of sight. The shell will only protect against realm enemies.

Shaman - Augmentation Spec Line
41 Spirit Shell (Absorbs 70%)

Cleric - Enhancement Spec Line
46 Hand of God (Absorbs 85%)

Druid - Nurture Spec Line
47 Nature's Cocoon (Absorbs 90%)

it also takes up 1 conc slot, so if you are at limit (20 buffs) you wont be able to cast it.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
the focus shell sucks omg. it drais power madly... not like normal pbt and stuff that pulse eveery 6 sec and drain power only every 6 sec. focus shell's drains power every 0.0001 sec... u need fop, pow regen 5, and like serenity 5 to keep it up without draining anypower :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
it kinda makes you take less damage also than pbt m8

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
it kinda makes you take less damage also than pbt m8

lol... i didnt mean it like that. the pbt just came out of my head first. my point was that pbt and other spells that drain power in PULSES. every 6 sec etc.. but focus shell drains power always not every 6 sec or something.
and yeah the focus shell is great for assist train... makes melee hits very crap on the target.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of using this silly spell a shaman can do a lot more things to get rid of assist trains.

I wrote shaman as clerics/druids can't get the lowest spreadheal if they want fs, so they would be useless for a grp.

Natswoo

Banned
It seems to work if you have more than one healer in a grp. And especially on PBAoE casters in keeping them alive a while why they do their business

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom