Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Preston - knob of the highest order.

What the hell did he think it was going to be, 'The Praise Preston Show'?

I bet the fella from the audience had a great night :)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Personally i didn't think it was quite as good as the previous week where Donny Tourette was competely oblivious to having the piss ripped right out of him.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Watched this last wednesday, was really funny, I thought it was great how they just carried on and took the pis of him all show.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Preston - knob of the highest order.

What the hell did he think it was going to be, 'The Praise Preston Show'?

I bet the fella from the audience had a great night :)

Heard about this on the radio when they were recording it, apparently he stated before the show he wouldn't appear if they ripped it out of his missus. Thats pretty much like showing a rag to a bull tbh and he really should have known what would happen.

Whats funnier is that a LOT of celebs in his position would just smile like the phonies they are and take that shit when deep down inside they are screaming out. This all stems from the Punked style shows, nowadays celebs have to appear that they get the joke, can take it and even try and make out that they were in on it at times.

Phonies the lot of em, if I went on a show and the other contestants constantly ripped the piss out of my other half i'd rip them a new hole...why sit and take that shit from some smug public school-boy when your from a background where that kind of diss would result in a good smack for the offender? Rip it out of him, fine, he's there to defend himself. Cowards and phonies, all of em.

Walk off? I'd have beaten the fooker until he stopped twitching.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I think he was a bit naive if he didn't think it would happen.

Having said that, his being there meant that his wife was being mocked on national television. I would have walked off as well, although i would have attempted to do it with a little more style. Maybe said, take the piss out of me all you like, i signed up for this, but leave my wife out of it please'

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
the thing is, chantelle 'wrote' that book. simon was just reading it and making her look like an idiot :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
the thing is, chantelle 'wrote' that book. simon was just reading it and making her look like an idiot :)

i just think preson was scared of noticing what was in front of him all the time

mank!

Part of the furniture
Everyone who appears on Buzzcocks gets the piss ripped out of them mercilessly, it's been like that for as long as I can remember. Who the fuck is Preston to think he should deserve any different?

Cock.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He wore a cardigan. That instantly makes him an idiot :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Don't get me wrong, i think Preston was naive to go on the show and not expect to be ridiculed but once in that position i wouldn't have stood around and let some **** (and although he is funny, hes still a ****) make my wife sound like a cheap slapper.

Preston clearly doesn't have the wit to stand toe to toe with some one like Simon so i guess he did the only thing he really could have in that situation.

If you guys would sit there with a grin on your face while someone did that to your girl then fair enough, personally i wouldn't.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
He wore a cardigan. That instantly makes him an idiot :)

he liked to ware them on big brother as well... on occasions i thought he was going to walk out of the bathroom with a walking stick, a drip and a colostomy bag... its the only thing that kept me watching:(

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, but if you've put yourself in a position where you are known to the majority of the General Public, then you must expect to have people interested in what you do and have comedians take the piss out of you.

No one forced that Chantelle girl to apply to Big Brother and she is doing well out of the fame it has given her.

As was said, the presenter was simply reading out of her book. If he was taking the piss out of preston's wife and she wasn't famous, that would be out of order, but to read a self publising book to try and poke fun out of the instant-famous type of personality we have started to see is just fine in my book.

Phonies the lot of em, if I went on a show and the other contestants constantly ripped the piss out of my other half i'd rip them a new hole...why sit and take that shit from some smug public school-boy when your from a background where that kind of diss would result in a good smack for the offender? Rip it out of him, fine, he's there to defend himself. Cowards and phonies, all of em.

This kind of comment is why I worry about the state of this world. Chill the fuck out please.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

This would be the guy who met his wife on live television, conducted an affair with her on live television (while he had another girlfriend as I recall), married her with all the attendant dosh from Hello! or OK! or whatever, has made his so-called marriage one long PR event anyway (you don´t really believe its ´love´do you? ffs) Those who suckle at the media´s festering teat for their very existence shouldn´t be surprised when it poisons them. Wish I´d seen it, sounds fucking hilarious.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Personally i didn't think it was quite as good as the previous week where Donny Tourette was competely oblivious to having the piss ripped right out of him.

I was in the audience for that one, my cheeks were aching from laughter. It went on for 3 hours, he was an utter fuckwit. :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just watched it - brilliant, especially the guy they got in as a replacement (wonder if he'll get repeat fees?) Preston was an utter tit from minute one, and as for reading the biog, well, she had it ghost written, that puts it in the public domain. What, did he want people to buy her silly book but not read the banal shite in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom