Never mind that Jerry Springer shite...

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Wicked. That looks like it could be quite interesting.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I saw this earlier, I'll be whipping out the VCR stuff...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You'll be whipping out your cock you mean and jerking rampantly to Victorian moustaches.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Fabulous programme. Makes you think about what we have gained and what we have lost. Seeing how much that VC winner looked like his grandson brought a smile to my face, as did the footage of the chap trying to learn how to ride the brand new invention of the safety bicycle.

Does make you wonder what people will make of us in 100 years. It's fair to say that not everybody is interested in the past now, even the recent past of 100 years ago, will this change in the future? We have to dig to find out what they looked like, what they thought, how they lived ... We produce tons of such information every day. Will that mean that people in 100 years time will understand us more, or will it just mean they care less?

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Well, considering we ooo and aaa when a year old thread is resurrected I'm surprised we can type.

The jostling in the crowds was weird, nowadays there'd be fisty-cuffs or at least a bit of argie-bargie if someone shoves past you like that...but they were smiling! ("Oh look! There's a man being indecently assaulted by nine foreign sailors, and he's still got a smile on his face!")

I liked the re-enactment of the Boer war, reminded me of that Python sketch ("A tiger... in Africa?").

:m00:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
was funny when one of the guys in the queue gave the camera the two finger salute ;)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I was greatly amused by children wearing the same clothes as adults, putting their hands in the pockets and sort of leaning back. I also liked seeing old town streets and things. There was so much more character to those.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Swift^ said:
You'll be whipping out your cock you mean and jerking rampantly to Victorian moustaches.

LMAO, wow I needed that laugh. You rock Wazz*

*sometimes :p

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
*BUMP*

Part two is on tonight, 9:00pm on BBC2 ... be there, or be there. 'There' being somewhere else. In the second case. k ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom