never got email ...

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
as topic says i made an account yesterday and still havnt got any confirmation email, although supposedly they have all been sent , i know i made an account because i had the page that stated that i needed to wait for my activation email to arrive , my wife who managed about 6 hours after me to register has got her emails...any ideas why that might be ?

always me :)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I received my email at 05:56 this morning. i made the account at around 12:30pm yesterday, but that was before i knew we could use our old accounts :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I made a junk e-mail account that I've now got the e-mail on.
Made the account last night, got e-mail at about 9:30 this morning.
Maybe try that?

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
I've gotten an email asking to confirm new account, even though I never got past step 4 lol?

Anyway with the new info I'll just use my old account.

humza

Fledgling Freddie
I have not received my mail either, but if I try to register again the form say that my email is already in use.

Solid1978

Fledgling Freddie
I've gotten an email asking to confirm new account, even though I never got past step 4 lol?

Anyway with the new info I'll just use my old account.

Yeah me too, and I activated my OB key with that account. Or was I wrong to do that? Wont I be able to play on the OB now?

Somebody that knows? I'm abit afraid I wont...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Yeah me too, and I activated my OB key with that account. Or was I wrong to do that? Wont I be able to play on the OB now?

Somebody that knows? I'm abit afraid I wont...

should be fine, whichever account you activated it on youl'l be able to login with. Just means the bit at the backend that fires off the emails/validation went through for you, but didn't get back to your browser.

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
7,5 hours, no email.

Im not really worried if im going to get in OB anymore, im more worried if im going to get even in the head start :(

Helehuianu

Fledgling Freddie
Did I misunderstand?

I provided a login name and an e-mail. These are the same as my existing account on War-euope (the one where I applied for closed beta)
In the space for pw i provided a new password.
Could I have entered my OB key with a random email and login name?

Was I supposed to give them all my account information? (This feels extremely wrong, especially since it was an unsecured site)

Solid1978

Fledgling Freddie
should be fine, whichever account you activated it on youl'l be able to login with. Just means the bit at the backend that fires off the emails/validation went through for you, but didn't get back to your browser.

I really hope so, cause I had an old account, and in the confusion on making or not making a new account, I choose to use the new accoun I made.

Crossing fingers that It will work...

:cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Did I misunderstand?

I provided a login name and an e-mail. These are the same as my existing account on War-euope (the one where I applied for closed beta)
In the space for pw i provided a new password.
Could I have entered my OB key with a random email and login name?

Was I supposed to give them all my account information? (This feels extremely wrong, especially since it was an unsecured site)

think yer meant to put in your actual password (twice to confirm it) - the system then queues you up, logs you in, activates the key (or fails depending on if you got it right or not) and emails you out.

Doctor_Sanchez

Fledgling Freddie
To anyone that is still waiting for email after entering beta key - go back and enter your beta key again. It has worked for me and many others.

I waited for 8 hours - nothing

Re-entered key - got email in 3 minutes

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
update

still no bloody email from yesterday or today to confirm cdkey , not even an email to say you entered something wrong , nothing in spam box....
33 hours and 43 minutes and feck all...

:twak: GOA

Marrok

Loyal Freddie
Entered beta key yesterday around 4pm, still nothing! Ill just do it again and hope I have one after work... :eek:

Varvatos

Fledgling Freddie
No e-mail for me as well... heading to work, hoping that eventually will receive it.

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive tried re-registering again this morning and there is no validate button. Have any of you tried that?

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
Ive tried re-registering again this morning and there is no validate button. Have any of you tried that?

validation button popped up when I had entered all the details.

And I re-entered as well - since people who validated after me have gotten in, I'm guessing something went wrong the first time I validated...

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
validation button popped up when I had entered all the details.

And I re-entered as well - since people who validated after me have gotten in, I'm guessing something went wrong the first time I validated...

It didnt pop up with my actual key, so someone suggested I fill the form in with X's instead (thanks by the way if you are reading this). Guess what, worked perfectly.

We are dealing with some very special people here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom