Network problem LD ?

Iac

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys i just bought new computer and running daoc in catacombs floting in RVR itrs uBER and al but every time i port in NF or release back to DL after death my computer seems to go LD

thing thats happen is that i can se peapol moving casting spells and al and peapol can send to me and i se it but i cant emote quit or send any 1 or do any actions exept moving around liek a LD pearson for like 20sec to 1 min and then account go LD and says i lost connection and so on .

i got no idee whats up =/ plz if you got any tips plz send me

Herjulf

Banned
did u check that hardware checksumming under properties for your network card is disabled/off.

standard reason for this problem.

But if you are an Alb. Ignore what i just wrote. There is no solution for your problem.

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
My mate had the SAME exact problem yesterday .. he just got new hardware, and everytime he zoned into NF he went LD ..

He downloaded the newest chipset and network drivers, now it works :)

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
hi im having the same problem and i still have the same problem after downloading the latest uppdates to my chips, (also bought a new pc last week so prolly same problem whatever it is ;O)

P

pinkytk

Im the one Subform talked about.. I think it was my ethernet driver that caused the problem. (My new mainboard got a nforce4 chip).

Iac

Fledgling Freddie
thanks

thanks alot guys problem was easely fixxed with Herjulf advise =) was just a setting on the network card =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom