Netherium - Its Gold coloured

O

old.Kiarra

Just crafted my 1st Netherium Dagger and its a georgeous gold colour. I took a piccy, but dont have an ISP to save it to :(

(Im not sure how to get a piccy in here)

C

c0ngo

I dont need any Netherium but if u can't get it to a webbie I'll have to pop down 2 Cornwall and get u 2 show me :)

K

Kagato.

Hey Kiarra, thats cool, let me know when you make your first Netherium Pike ;)

N

Ninjastyle

dont know much about weaponcrafting so here goes :
what's the highest material available ? (netherium, arcanium, .. ??)
and what material do u need for a 16 dps ?

btw kiarra, keep up the good work, playermade weapons rule :)

O

old.Kiarra

Ok here goes with a little more info on these new materials. Ive started at Asterite for a reference point.

Asterite - Lvl 32 - 41 dps range 12.0 - 13.5
Netherium - Lvl 37 - 46 dps range 13.5 - 15.0
Arcanium - Lvl 41 - 51 dps range 15.0 - 16.5

For speeds you can read the same as any other weapon in any tier, the spd is constant to the type of weapon, its just the dps that changes with material. And yes there is an overlap you cant always compare dps with level.

So whats the best crafted weapon in the game ?

For Slash I would recommend the Jambiya: dps 16.5 spd 2.6

Crush: War Mace - dps 16.5 spd 3
Thrust: Guarded Rapier - dps 16.4 spd 3.5

If you need any more info on weapons then let me know and I will post a table that you can look look at.

Kiarra

M

Madonion Slicer

Hello Kiarra, Madonion here not sure if you remember i bought that excellent Mithril Barstard sword from you.

I have a quick question, now i am almost 36 i am in need of a new sword and i like the sounds of the Netherium Jambiya: dps 16.5 spd 2.6, please could you contact me with price.

Thanks

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
[BI have a quick question, now i am almost 36 i am in need of a new sword and i like the sounds of the Netherium Jambiya: dps 16.5 spd 2.6, please could you contact me with price.
Thanks [/B]

That'll be way 2 high for lvl36 (16.x doesn't go yellow til lvl 49+) but Arcanium would give the 16.5 and not Netherium.

At ur lvl ur really looking at Asterite I'd guess ;)

M

Madonion Slicer

Cheers Congo, i guess i was just dazzled by all the new names and uber damage and speed, I do have that Tuskers Old Wound that cons orange but i was told it wont proc til 40??

B

belth

TOW procs at 40, yes.

Arcanium dirks available any time soon?

O

old.Kiarra

A good slash sword for lvl 36 would be an Asterite Bastard Sword which is for levels 36 - 40.

The dps is 13.2 and spd as usual for this weap type is 3.9

As far as the cost goes contact me online :)

E

Exinferis

hmm i read somewhere that arcanium was gold colour hmmm but since you actually crafted it i guess your right :p

wonder what colour arcanium is then?

O

old.Laico

Hey, give us time to raise wc! When I relogged the first time for almost a month now (canceled acount) I got lots of tells for 16.5 dps weps!

The final 200 points are a pain in the ass. If Im correct, you must get the materials from relic keeps, and then go to the nearest forge, which is in camelot.

K

Kagato.

Hey Kiarra, whats the material / damage table range for Polearms above asterite ? Or more specifically Thrust Polearms (Pikes & Bills etc).

Thanks.

O

old.Yoshiki

lvl 9-10 crafting

No... u can buy lvl 9-10 materials in the merchant keep, there's 1 right next to the forge, and oh joy we just claimed Crauchon =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom