Nerf

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Are they gonan nerf that thing that turns you into a very small nion impossible to see at range crocodile?

Cyfr

Banned
and you hold a staff when you morph, which makes it SOOOOOOOOOOO usefull.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Same reason the Shades of Mist form is nerfed - it's too hard to see you when it's up. Especially when there's some grass, casters/seers with that thing up are very easy to miss.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Same reason the Shades of Mist form is nerfed - it's too hard to see you when it's up. Especially when there's some grass, casters/seers with that thing up are very easy to miss.
So now you have worked your arse of for an arti and its scrolls to get an advantage, and instead you get ugly? :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
So now you have worked your arse of for an arti and its scrolls to get an advantage, and instead you get ugly?
New sobekite will be the size of a luri

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
it was overpowered, and the peeps that rushed out to get it knew it. As an animist if i ever got it (pft when) then i could easily croc mode and hide in mushrooms making it very difficult for people to target me.

So would you say that was balanced or overpowered ? Ie being unable to hit me ?

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
rofl yes!! just imagine a stealther popping you with GG morph :D

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
my skald wants such item :p Just imagine you a GG running around with speed 5 and a 2h malice ^^ :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
gifv tomte form imo

come on goa, give a GOA custom quest this christmas that gives an item which turns u into a big tomte or something so we can all be santa's elves :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom