Nerf

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the ammount of exp you get from killing people in bg :p

Killing some mids with my animist (Vodkafairys, the big furb) and suddenly I dinged 25 oO

Then ld'd at the ck :[

lame imo :(

Oh well, thanks to Oromir, Lasea and some other people that made me laugh irl :p Be carefull when you hit an animist :p

Xplo

Banned
Thats 1 hib less in bg, glad to see you leave, no offence. :kissit:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Thats 1 hib less in bg, glad to see you leave, no offence. :kissit:

I'd prefer to see a hib in thid, than the zerging albs. Although hibs rarely come to bg1...only when they have the ck. Then hell breaks loose >_<

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever there was no counterzerg from alb/mid side I went solo... :x

The realm that holds the keep is the realm that zergs most, it's just how it works, rofl @ you for thinking you can get 1 on 1's or whatever in bg. It's a sad zerg vs another sad zerg, spamming as much ae shit as possible hoping you manage to get some dm's.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Besides it was me who ran around wiht 3 people, unlike the fg you ran with xplo. It was you who outnumbered me most of the time, you must have another reason you're glad I'm capped out ;)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
it just makes me laugh at the whinging that peeps do about this
whoopie we have thid so what when the albs get it i regularly see 50-60 camping ck and mb.
when i go out with my shade i wonder to mb and see 2-3fgs waiting there of course i am not going to rush in and attack i am not stupid. if i see a solo then i will pick on that unless i am grouped then i will have a go at whatever numbers are equal.
ffs its a game if you want ck so bad get some peeps together and come and take it.

Xplo

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
Besides it was me who ran around wiht 3 people, unlike the fg you ran with xplo. It was you who outnumbered me most of the time, you must have another reason you're glad I'm capped out ;)

1 hib less in bg... read my reply good ;)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>ffs its a game if you want ck so bad get some peeps together and come and take it.

Nah it is much easier to whine at other realms for zerging the place when they control CK than actually do something about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom