Nerf!!!

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Class Unique Armsman

Snapshot; Armsman can draw and fire a crossbow shot when on the run for 60 seconds(Normal draw time applies) RUT: 600

:D

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Bah should have been given to warriors throwing axes instead imo ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
ML abilityn Thrown works great for Warriors imo.. and that is enough. No need for a class unique RA that.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Jox said:
Class Unique Armsman

Snapshot; JimmyThePost can draw and fire a crossbow shot when on the run for 60 seconds(Normal draw time applies) RUT: 600

:D

...:)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
People will wanna nerf it after they see the deathspam from Jimmythepost...

Drav

Loyal Freddie
LOL I know Jimmy irl was chatting to him the other day, conversation basically went like this....

Drav: Jim how high is your xbow spec?
Jim:I got 39 in xbow.
Drav:how much dmg does it do?
Jim: hits for around 180 in rvr.
Drav: Hits for that much for me with 12 in xbow Jim, so why dont ya use you 2H sword?
Jim:its for interupting casters....
Drav:But you can do that with charges, and countless other classes, seems a bit of a waste no?

Obscurity

Banned
Drav said:
LOL I know Jimmy irl was chatting to him the other day, conversation basically went like this....

Drav: Hits for that much for me with 12 in xbow Jim, so why dont ya use you 2H sword?
Drav:But you can do that with charges, and countless other classes, seems a bit of a waste no?

Lol 39 in xbow he gets the noob spec of excal award.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Drav said:

how dare u question the king of albions spec

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Obscurity said:

Speccing in a specline because u LIKE it, doesn't mean you are a noob (noob means knowing little about the game, not knowing what this means kinda makes you the noob, funny)....

I bet he has more experience in this game than you....

Don't fuck with jimmy!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Obscurity said:

omg he didn't spec 50 leet! QUICK RIDICULE HIM ON FH!

if you want a chuckle my cleric was 40e 35s 9r recently ;)

(but I gave up on my painworking necro :( I'm weak!)

Obscurity

Banned
ReaLX said:
Speccing in a specline because u LIKE it, doesn't mean you are a noob (noob means knowing little about the game, not knowing what this means kinda makes you the noob, funny)....

I bet he has more experience in this game than you....

Don't fuck with jimmy!

He would not spec 39 xbow if he had xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps he plays this game for fun, rather then playing it to get as many pwnpoints as possible, might be something to think about with your rphorny fotmfil.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Obscurity said:
Oh, you must be an authority on Armsman & Xbows then?

If not, the noob award would go to you....

Obscurity

Banned
Tay said:
Oh, you must be an authority on Armsman & Xbows then?

If not, the noob award would go to you....

39 in xbow does the same dam as 10 in xbow so if you spec the 39 your not bright in your head.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Obscurity said:
39 in xbow does the same dam as 10 in xbow so if you spec the 39 your not bright in your head.

and you've tested this thoroughly and have some logs to back it up?

Would love to see it since I've seen logs of 50 xbow damage and it's a lot higher than 15 xbow...

It's amazing how this apparent lack of change with spec has been missed in every single TL report and how this bug has existed for so long without someone mentioning it. Stunning really.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Obscurity said:
Cool lets see your stats / logs then

Cuz I did some tests a long time ago and would like to refresh them without respecing my arms.

Thanks I should hope my head isnt bright, mine is encased bone as I hope yours is as well, tho I do suspect you are one of the few living brain doners around.

edit:
Boo, nerf Flim for posting too fast..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tay said:
edit:
Boo, nerf Flim for posting too fast..

gotta be fast on the draw around here...
Though your aim was a bit nastier there with the "bright" comment :)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I hope yours is as well, tho I do suspect you are one of the few living brain doners around.

i think he was .. but the monkey sent it back as he coudl do more with no brain.

/edit: fixed your
Code:
[/QUOTE]
thingy

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Dunno whether its simply down to Jimmys stats that he does so little dmg compared to his high xbow stat, or that I do better dmg cos of my stats....

Dont have a prob killing Highlander arms tbh with my briton arms, along with my ToA bonuses etc my spec is kinda nice.... for an arms hehe... plus obviously I have faster draw times than Jim naturally having a higher qui stat....

But when ya compare 39 in xbow doing 180 dmg, really doesnt compare with the dmg you can do with a 2H/polearm, hit for double unstyled majority of the time... If the range was increased Xbow could actually be pretty good, but with the very small range and LoS issues... just makes ya cannon fodder tbh, unless your facing a group with only one caster, for interupts, which is pretty un-likely.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
as a class defining RA tho its very poor, should be part of the xbow spec tbh, I mean lets face it you dont get much in the way of styles etc speccing xbow ;)

Plus the rest of us arms think its a slap in the face, so much so that the arms TL lied about it being "nixed" hint hint Mors its on pendragon ffs.

Very much time for Arms to get some love, but doubt I'll see it in my life time, Ah, only 6 or 7 months to wait for MEO....

Cyclodia

Banned
Why does he not make a scout if he has 39 in xbow?

Really waste of points arsman need to dual spec to get some good damage and he puts 39 in xbow ROFL.

Marc

FH is my second home
Obscurity said:

wheras u get the tosser of excal award. Miles in front of 2nd place

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
Really waste of points arsman need to dual spec to get some good damage and he puts 39 in xbow ROFL.

As Jimmy will tell you, he plays the game for fun. If he's happy with 39 in xbow, why should anyone else give a monkeys?

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
Why does he not make a scout if he has 39 in xbow?

I got that a lot when i made my enchantment chanter. Still my favorite char.

Some don't care for the optimal killing machines. As long as they find it fun to play, no one has anything to say about it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom