Nerf zerkers

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
never mind, can't get the upload of the screenshot to be good

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
if you gunna complain and give PROOF of the whine, you might aswell include a screenshot that isnt a horrible mess :(

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
It was a mess, I deleted it, anyways, this guy did banespike and vendo and hit me for 938, and that's after my som proc negated 200 damage, was on my ns.
It's not a whine b.t.w just thought it was funny.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
It was a mess, I deleted it, anyways, this guy did banespike and vendo and hit me for 938, and that's after my som proc negated 200 damage, was on my ns.

osril in action? x<

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
nah not osril was it mrbond, btw sry bout adding on u, was grpd with zedenk most of the night, let u 2 fight it out in the end :)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
cos ONE lucky venomode crit hit + banespike with a 2h and you yell nerf?!?!

i have hitted peeps for about 1000 in vendo with my 2h (with a lucky crit) without banespike but you may aswell hit for 500 in vendo so the diff is kinda big, it just a randomizer that you have to trust on.

lame accusation imo

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Feril, you should go troll somewhere else as you didn't get it at all.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:

to grapple zerkers is lame :<

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
iv hit ppl for 900 without banespike and 1050 with banespike, and im supposed to be a defensive tank :d
its all a matter of equip, and to a certain lvl, luck

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
feril said:
cos ONE lucky venomode crit hit + banespike with a 2h and you yell nerf?!?!

i have hitted peeps for about 1000 in vendo with my 2h (with a lucky crit) without banespike but you may aswell hit for 500 in vendo so the diff is kinda big, it just a randomizer that you have to trust on.

lame accusation imo

such reactionary posting!

they arnt being serious 8)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
hmm like the topic says nerf zerks and it was alittle qq from Leel but sure just wanted to explain that it just was a lucky hit =)

darn that you deleted the screeny now i will never get it :p

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
want me to post a screenie when i get home from work, with a over 1100dmg hit without banespike, give u something to look at. :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
i've hit people for that much without banespike with skald :p (with battler though i think)

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
For all e-peen hungry ppls...

There was pic of 2.2-2.3k ragna hit from zerker at vn boards...0 qui & haste etc, dunno if even dehasted. Think that winz but has nothing to do with real rvr ;)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Osri said:
There was pic of 2.2-2.3k ragna hit from zerker at vn boards...0 qui & haste etc, dunno if even dehasted. Think that winz but has nothing to do with real rvr ;)

was from a duel with healer (ie asd) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom