Nerf viper maybe?

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
As title says! The amount of damage a mentally handicapped medium RR assasin can do is way too high!​

pS: QQ

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Someone died in a rvr zone?! :p

PS: I do agree tho

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Someone died in a rvr zone?! :p

PS: I do agree tho

Np with dieing but a rr7 sb getting you to 40% before you manage to 4 shot him...just by landing a lb and a couple of lucky toxic procs is meh...

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Np with dieing but a rr7 sb getting you to 40% before you manage to 4 shot him...just by landing a lb and a couple of lucky toxic procs is meh...

You're complaining about viper AFTER 4 shotting him? I wonder wtf the sb is thinking ;p.

I'd be happier if they nerfed that stupid re-proccing posion tbh. Just deleting it would be fine.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
You're complaining about viper AFTER 4 shotting him? I wonder wtf the sb is thinking ;p.

I'd be happier if they nerfed that stupid re-proccing posion tbh. Just deleting it would be fine.

2h dmg after pyroclasmic proc :D say hi to 600+

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
To me that doesn't sound like it's viper that needs the nerf if you managed to kill him despite that. :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
After they did the poison lovin' i think they should've nerfed the poison dmg percentage from viper.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
no :p tho alot of ppl didnt want teh OP DD, and just a increase on LB

Logi

Part of the furniture
the dmg reduction from aom is so low :<

will try EM

Yeh EM is even better tbh, what i used to do on my champ.... although that was a long time ago before dd poison got introduced. id say try it XD

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Should have an event week. Either everyone gets a stealth skill of 0 for 1 week, or everyone gets 50 composite stealth + stealthlore. That would rock!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Maeloch go and play trifecta and win stealthlore tokens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom