Nerf Sorcs!!!

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Amadon
http://homepage.mac.com/cube33/.Pictures/alb-baod.jpg

personal baod for sorcs? :p

(nah don't nerf them.. but just so u know SOME chanters know what it feels like now :p )

dunno wtf is going on there tbh...

i though max resists an alb could have would be 50+30+10, which isnt 100...although im sure im wrong. In fact i AM wrong cos you got the screenie ;)

R

rure_

yeah rush (the sorc) got pretty confused to :p

R

Rushie

hmm yeah was a bit weird, i was res sick and unbuffed (savage insta kill b4 ur grp arrived :( ) and then a hib zerg (TD i think? yellow/red cloak as far as the eye can see :p ) appeared a few secs after your grp jumped us on mids, anyway my grp dropped pretty fast. i looked at my logs and just b4 i was getting nuked for 0 i got heat debuffed 4 times at around the same time, then a good few 0 nukes as i wandered through the zerg lol.

dunno what it was but it didnt last long and didnt happen again for rest of night.

this happened to anyone else?

I

ilienwyn

Well, don't know if you have noticed it, but sometimes if you are hit just after rezz it says something like: You are transitioning and would have hit for XX damage. But take no damage. Might be that or you might have debuffed too much ;)

N

NightyP

Isnt that the SS of the 2 cheating minstrels who got hold of a GM account?

A

Amadon

Originally posted by NightyP
Isnt that the SS of the 2 cheating minstrels who got hold of a GM account?
no

it was a sorc i nuked and he'd just been rezzed in the middle of a alb/mid/hib(+adds) fight, presumably if he was cheating he wouldn't have died in the first place to be rezzed :p

R

rure_

Originally posted by Amadon
no

it was a sorc i nuked and he'd just been rezzed in the middle of a alb/mid/hib(+adds) fight, presumably if he was cheating he wouldn't have died in the first place to be rezzed :p

actually, I reckon not even cheats can stop a savage assist trains :p

A

alme

u cant be dmged right after u get rezzed, prolly the debuff and that bugging around.

S

swords

Strong Fish now get personal BOF please you are impossihble to heal for a prolonged period of time :)

F

fl-gorre

i remember someone nuking a solo bard and hitting for 0(-300) damage too) a few days agoo
seems some rare bug mayb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom