Nerf Snapshot !

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Something to cheer up the underdogs:

<kampf-> mate
<kampf-> what was that shit you just pulled off ?
<kampf-> running while firing x-bow, I would call that bug-abusing
<kampf-> fuck im disapointed in you fokers on alb, not only do you make it piss hard for us to solo cause ur zerging all the time, but do you really have to fucking bug abuse too ?
<kampf-> got, I bet you got radar too

Merry Christmas Armsmen, and remember your overpowered :rolleyes:

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
LOL - armsmen using x-bow overpowered.
Well i guess the guy missed something with NF patch and the new RA's

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
omg, good one Kagato.

Merry Christmas to poor arsmsmen... well, ok to everyone! :cheers:

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
OMG really a good joke from this n00b napshot :p he really need to learn ^^;;

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
lol, its always bug abusing or cheating when people don't know about things. :twak:

merry chritmas anyways albion :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Something to cheer up the underdogs:

<kampf-> mate
<kampf-> what was that shit you just pulled off ?
<kampf-> running while firing x-bow, I would call that bug-abusing
<kampf-> fuck im disapointed in you fokers on alb, not only do you make it piss hard for us to solo cause ur zerging all the time, but do you really have to fucking bug abuse too ?
<kampf-> got, I bet you got radar too

Merry Christmas Armsmen, and remember your overpowered :rolleyes:

Ho!Ho!Ho!

Definitely worth a Christmas Chortle :D Another +1 to the Snapshot comedy value :clap:

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Haha thats a classic!

Armsman overpowered.. :eek7:

Merry Christmas :drink:

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
take care kaga if he report u they may nerf armsman hmm it remenber something ^^;

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
echekiel said:
take care kaga if he report u they may nerf armsman hmm it remenber something ^^;

Im praying he does report me, the guys at GOA could do with a laugh. :D

I'd of spared him the embarrasment if he'd just asked me what I'd used or even if he just told me I was 'abusing and would be reported' etc and would of explained the RA, but coming on with that silly attitude.... :flame:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Yeah it is guaranteed bug abuse when an arms kills something, mythic will nerf us once again, till our only style is to lie down prostrate on the battle field and take one right up deh ass.

How does someone manage to get killed by an xbow ffs? You have to stand in spitting distance to shoot the damn thing and the damage aint exactly out of this world.

You can tell Im bitter cant ya ;)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
LoL, if mythic nerf armsmen they wont be able to even make the coffe ;)

In my opinion what armsmen (and all heavy tanks) need is a good offensive RA (for deffence i think soldier barricade is great) to all those heavy tanks who chose go to kill things, charge is perfectly suited for light tanks, i dont know really the class, and i wont make suggestions, but i'm sure offensive tanks have some nice ideas for a RA comparable to charge which could suit to heavy tanks. That and get rid of double speccing or make it worth the points invested :)

Umm, that or more noobs like the guy who whined to kagato to get some easy rps :flame:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
How does someone manage to get killed by an xbow ffs? You have to stand in spitting distance to shoot the damn thing and the damage aint exactly out of this world.

You can tell Im bitter cant ya ;)

Easy, he tried to shoot me and ran away screaming when I so much as looked at him, so I popped snapshot,sprint, energising aura and an invig pot too shoot him in the back till he had to face me, 2 hits and its over.

Of cause 1fg of hibs convieniantly ran over me seconds later and then I got the whines on IRC.

Oh yeah and even after explaining the RA and how it was not bug abuse, he told me 'Your still an idiot anyway'. Is losing to an Armsman really that embarrassing?

Antedeluvian said:
Umm, that or more noobs like the guy who whined to kagato to get some easy rps :flame:

Ranger, i'll spare him his ingame identity though, im not that cruel :flame:

As for Armsmen in general, I actually like Snapshot, it helps and its won me quite a few fights already i'd of lost or had people escape from me, however it should be a class ability NOT our RR5 ability, give it to us at level 30 or similer as a normal ability such as moose or hamster mode.

As for what we should have for RR5, theres plenty of good ideas, one I liked was for all attacks made by the Armsman to be pbaoe's for 30 secs-1 minute.
i.e the damage dealt would be to all around the Armsman not just the target for the duration, or attacking in a wide arc. But thats just one of many decent ideas.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, I think poles and maybe spears should have extended hit range. Something to really differiate them from 2h weapons...

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
In my opinion what armsmen (and all heavy tanks) need is a good offensive RA (for deffence i think soldier barricade is great) to all those heavy tanks who chose go to kill things, charge is perfectly suited for light tanks, i dont know really the class, and i wont make suggestions, but i'm sure offensive tanks have some nice ideas for a RA comparable to charge which could suit to heavy tanks. That and get rid of double speccing or make it worth the points invested
Type: Active
Re-use: 10 min.
Level 1: 5 points
Level 2: 10 points
Level 3: 15 points

Description:
30 second group damage add that stacks with all other damage adds & ignores caps. DPS bonus as listed.

Effect:
L1 - 10 dps
L2 - 20 dps
L3 - 30 dps
Giff the poor arms some love, with this ability ;) :fluffle:

Drav said:
Yeah it is guaranteed bug abuse when an arms kills something, mythic will nerf us once again, till our only style is to lie down prostrate on the battle field and take one right up deh ass.
Is it even possible to nerf Arms even more ;p?

ps. Rofl the guy that got owned, AND the guy that called ya a bug-abuser :)
Oh ye, and good job Kagato, as always... Gave meh a laugh :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom